NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Psycho_11

Wii Pricing?

I was just wondering, does anyone know the price of these items in GameStop Ireland?

Wii Console

Zelda Twilight Princess

Wii Play

Just, GameStop like to add and take away random amounts when pricing their stuff. Thanks.

the wii console is about 350 usd tp is about 70 usd and i dont know about wii play

I was just wondering, does anyone know the price of these items in GameStop Ireland?

Wii Console

Zelda Twilight Princess

Wii Play

Just, GameStop like to add and take away random amounts when pricing their stuff. Thanks.

It's not just GameStop, GAME also seem pretty good at adding to the price "...because Ireland has a higher VAT rate than Europe...[/sarcasm]"

Wii Console will be about €270 (+/- €10.....according both GAME and GameStop employees I have talked to)

Zelda ~ €60

Wii Play ~ €50

game are largely over priced though for hardware.the best thing game are good for is trading in games.

im sure u would it for 250 euro

i had a spot of trouble with the ds also.Some stores*cough dixons cough*thought they could get away with 200euro

It's not just GameStop, GAME also seem pretty good at adding to the price "...because Ireland has a higher VAT rate than Europe...[/sarcasm]"

Wii Console will be about €270 (+/- €10.....according both GAME and GameStop employees I have talked to)

Zelda ~ €60

Wii Play ~ €50

Cool, thanks. I was pretty sure about those prices, but not 100%, they seem about right though. So that means I'll need €380, right? That should be fine.

If the €~£ exchange rate was favourable, is there anything stopping you from buying one from the UK? As far as I know, as long as tax is paid in one EU country, then you cannot be charged duty when delivered to another EU country.

I pre-ordered my Wii in Smyths, think it cost 280 euro, and the games average between 50-60 euro.

Lance

Sign in to follow this