NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
flameboy

Wiinjuries

I found the cancer one funny, but I suppose some up-tight people will find that offensive.

Nice! :yay:

I wonder if they made that Wiimote-getup specifically for that nightmare-shot! Guess they got too much time on their hands. :hehe:

Lol at the Wii event today i didn't have the strap on and the bloke said "you gotta wear that at all times mate we don't want any accidents"

Lol at the Wii event today i didn't have the strap on and the bloke said "you gotta wear that at all times mate we don't want any accidents"

I suppose joking aside in our current climate of sueing peoples asses for stupid things the nintendo rep was just protecting nintendo and himself from a court case!

I almost got injuried fishing in Zelda... The wiimote slided a bit... and playing Wii Sports boxing I almost hit a guy that was near me :D

Thought theyw ere all pretty funny. That guy in a wiimotre suit was pretty funny, buut the cancer one made me literally LOL

Whingeries.

I found the cancer one funny, but I suppose some up-tight people will find that offensive.

You know Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer.

Pity he's never cried..

Kind of funny link, until the cancer one, I find that highly offensive.

Jk, pretty nice thread, I don't see a problem with wearing the strap though, I barely noticed it, and I KNOW that at some point I'm gonna get carried away and fling my control out of my hand, I'd rather it fell limp or possibly broke my wrist than fly out of my hand and break itself. My wrist'll fix itself for free, a controller's gonna cost me £30!

I am gonig to burn my wrist strap.

Or put it on eBay.. which ever earns me the most satisfaction.

It's nice if you're a retard or a monkey.. but otherwise there's no need for it.

Hahaha that's good.

Are they being serious about the Wii wriststrap though?

Hahaha that's good.

Are they being serious about the Wii wriststrap though?

yeah think they are

Sign in to follow this