NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gj15987

To drink or not to drink?

I just read the first post, and I have one thing to say.

£2?! YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT £2?!? Why don't you come over to Norway and pay £5+. I don't really drink, but I know it costs that much, and probably more. I hate british (or any other) people whining about their prices when they're like, below half of hours. Why don't you look around first. Lucky bastards.

That is all.:heh:

Haha, i'd say I'm lucky because I live in Swansea. If I was in London then I'd NEVER pay their prices.

How cheap is a pint in swansea? Also, are Wetherspoons's prices the same all over the country? I wouldn't know, because I haven't been to a wetherspoons too far away.

Haha, I'm guessing you've never had to be trolleyed ...:heh:. I passed outside a saki bar and my mates stole a shopping trolley from Tecso to push me home in :heh: (they didn't have to, they did it for shits and giggles). Next afternoon I woke up and dan(imal) was asleep in my swivel chair, so I tied him to it with duct tape, drew cocks on his face and left the house...:heh:...He was still asleep when I got back :p.

Alcohol = Good Memories.

By the way, sorry for boring you with epithets of drunkenness.

Underage drinkers bragging about how drunk they get, wooo.

Underage drinkers bragging about how drunk they get, wooo.

I love it when someone who is slightly underage talks about drinking, people like you tend to have the same ridiculous reaction. I remembered something, so I posted it because it brought back fun memories, is there something wrong with that just because I'm a few months short of 18?

How cheap is a pint in swansea? Also, are Wetherspoons's prices the same all over the country? I wouldn't know, because I haven't been to a wetherspoons too far away.

Bout £1.60. You can't nock that, its probably the cheapest you're gona get. The "student club" here though, called Time, only serves alcopops and shots, those are hardly alcoholic and £2 a bottle lol!

Does anyone actually believe The Bard's tales of drunkeness? I probably would, but the fact that he seems to post on here about his latest drunken antics every day leads me to believe that he is just another pre-pubescent teen trying to compensate for his boring, lonely life by seeking attention on an internet forum. ::shrug:

Does anyone actually believe The Bard's tales of drunkeness? I probably would, but the fact that he seems to post on here about his latest drunken antics every day leads me to believe that he is just another pre-pubescent teen trying to compensate for his boring, lonely life by seeking attention on an internet forum. ::shrug:

These are things that happened a long time ago, and there's just 2 or 3 such events that I remember. My life is anything but lonely mate ;). This is just what I do when I'm sat home bored. It's fun to reminisce sometimes.

Round here the 17 year olds drink a hell of a lot more than anyone who can actually drink legally, and the pre-teens are putting away more than anyone of my generation could at that age.

Sign in to follow this