NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Rummy

Does anybody watch E4?

This is driving me mental, I have yet to find someone else who knows what I'm talking about.

Hopefully though, that's all about to end right here, as this forum is full of the perfect people for me to ask, do you watch E4? Fear not, I'm not crazy, that isn't the only question! Have any of you that just answered yes played OoT(or possibly MM)? The reason I'm asking is because theres this little esting(what they call the little bits in between breaks and adverts, where something happens involving the E4 logo), in which I can't remember what visually happens, all I can remember is purple and white, but what I do remember is what I hear. Unless I'm very much mistaken, it is none other than the music which you hear in the bombchu bowling game building in OoT(and probably some games in MM). Has anybody else other than me noticed this? Am I just crazy or mistaken? I know theres gotta be at least one other person out that who's noticed it too.

(I wasn't sure if this was the right forum for this, feel free to move it along if it's the wrong one)

It don't see it often, but I saw it last night after Stop Treating Me Like a Kid, right after the credits had finished.

I think I know what you mean, I remember seeing some weird little channel advert thing (couldn't remember what channel though) and thinking "hey they stole that from Zelda," so its probably the same thing!

So no, you're not going mad!

I can't recall. And I won't be watching until 9pm tomorrow, so im useless. Officially.

Didn't end up going home today so I can't check, sorry :(

I'm actually quite curious about this.

Sign in to follow this