NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Happenstance

New Simpsons Movie Trailer

God this film looks so crap.

If they made it 5 or 10 years ago when the Simpsons was actually still FUNNY then it would be fine, as it is, nothing in any of those trailers was funny.

If they made it 5 or 10 years ago when the Simpsons was actually still FUNNY then it would be fine, as it is, nothing in any of those trailers was funny.

Sorry, but did you actually watch the last one?

The one where they spend ages naming every character in an effort to make the trailer longer? What was funny in that trailer exactly?

I'm not sure what to think. It has the potential to be really funny, but the trailer was rather average. I'll still watch it. I doubt there's anyone anywhere who won't.

Wow, I really didn't find that funny.

I think I finally know what went wrong with the Simpsons, there's really no episodes about character depth anymore, it's just pointless stories with a lot of jokes that refer to pop-culture, it really is just a tamer version of Family Guy which fails to impress people that like Family Guy (or better comedies).

Nah it wasn't funny in the slightest.

What's wrong with modern Simpsons: 18 years is too long to be funny any more.

I don't get how no one else laughed.

jump*whip*jump*whip*rest*whip*rest*whip*

That bit was hilarious. I'm sure I've seen the joke after it when the wolves attack him before though.

I can't wait for this film, I still find the Simpsons funny. :heh:

Yeah, Simpsons has still got it. Can't wait for this.

It'd be stupid to put the best jokes in the trailer anyway. I'm surprised they've squeezed in so many little bites of comedy as it is. If the throwaway jokes they're putting in the trailer are anything to go by then this is going to be a chucklefest for me.

I was more impressed by this than I was the teaser trailer, but I'm still not expecting that great a film, if the last 8 years of The Simpsons are anything to go by. Sure it'll be one of the highest grossing films ever, though.

Agreed everyone will see it, including me, but as you say the last 8 years have just been getting worse and worse so I'm not expecting it to be great.

Cool sounding story though, though sounds suspiciously like South Park's movie.

Why are we here? Does life even have a meaning?

Oh dear the trailer has lead Owario to have an exostential crisis.

Anyway...kinda related; was watching The Simpsons earlier that I hadn't seen before and Homer became an ice cream man and was giving all the popsicle sticks to Marge so she could make them into sculptures. He dropped down a big bag full of them and said "This is the most fun I've ever had giving you wood" I just cringed and laughed at the same time. Childish but fun.

I'll still watch it. I doubt there's anyone anywhere who won't.

With me going to the cinema or buying a DVD is quite rare, and the amount of great films due out this year, I for one won't see it.

I still laugh at the new Simpsons and find them just as funny as they have ever been.

Hmmm, it looks like the film has a lot of potential, but that trailer made it look all over the place. Still kind of funny though. :)

And is it just me, or does that band shown near the end look a lot like Green Day?

Now THAT is funny!

;)

Bugger off if you don't have something good to say, all you've done is moan repeatedly at how you don't like Simpsons.

I love the Simpsons. I just don't think this film looks good, I thought that was the worldwide concensus but obviously not.

I loved that trailer, and won't be suprised if it were to win animated movie of the year. It looks fantastic hopefully it'll be a 2.5hour film. But those people who say this isn't funny are the kind of people who love the stupidity of Little Britain - Unfunny with capital letters and at the time, league of gentlemen, again call that comedy you need your body flung to the nearest sun.

Simpsons. Word

Sign in to follow this