NEurope

I've never been Id' for alcohol, but I went to get a pack of cigarettes for a friend, (you need to be 16), and stupid indian woman asked for my ID! The cheek! :heh:

Is anyone actually going to average out all these ages? I make this post in the hope that they will, for I am 19.5ish.

We have 2121 members under 18, and 333 over the age of 18 (as of today)

Wow, thats alot of kids compared to us adults. :D

The majority is below 18.

but

The majority of forum members are kids.

Hmm, you may well be right. Despite my pedantry I'm no grammatical expert, and when I tried to look it up online I found all sorts of very complicated arguments I didn't understand. I'll certainly agree it sounds better with 'are' than 'is'. So I stand corrected.

We can't have that many kids- I suspect the vast, vast, vast majority are fakes. As far as active community members go we must have an over 18 advantage.

And don't forget the intellectual advantage :heh: . Honestly though, for the most part this forum is pretty mature. I feel so old knowing that at just 20 I'm in the oldest 13% of the forums! Still, I know I won't feel old until I finish uni and get a proper job. I've already started saying "back in my day"... :red:

I have always been.

I will always be.

Or, if you really want to know how old I am, the square root of 15,625, divided by 4, multiplied by 12, divided by 25. That should give you the right answer. But don't post it if you've got it figured out. Make the others work for it.

I'll soon be 21. I think that I first joined C-E in 2001 before the cube was launched. And as much I'd like to deny it now, I was a fanboy... I wasn't really active back then. But I posted a few times. This forum was a bit of on/off thing because I had dial-up.

Hmm, you may well be right. Despite my pedantry I'm no grammatical expert, and when I tried to look it up online I found all sorts of very complicated arguments I didn't understand. I'll certainly agree it sounds better with 'are' than 'is'. So I stand corrected.

It's me you should be apologizing to, and just remember one thing. Don't question your elders.

I'm 22, joined when I was 17/18 can't really remember had lots of name changes and stuff since then tho, but have been flameboy for awhile now.

It's me you should be apologizing to, and just remember one thing. Don't question your elders.

I'll question them if they start using American spelling!

I'll question them if they start using American spelling!

It's 'are' not 'is' before 'kids'.

Yeah, very American.

I'm 13. Woo!

Am I classes as a "kid"?

Yep. Practically a baby.

In a non-offensive way.

:heh:

lawl oh well.

If I'm classed as a baby I'm better start acting like one.

*caris impression* IN BEFORE TEH LOCKAGE. I DONT DO NOTHIN WRONG *caris impression*

I'm a 46 year old paedophile named Brian, just like every other person on the internet.

I'm 15 and not called Brian.

Yeah, very American.

I was referring to your use of "apologizing", not your original correction of my post.

I'm 15 (for now *excited giggles*) joined C_E the november when I imported my DS from America. Whatever year that was.

I've only ever been Id'd by a priest.

Did you look too old or something?

I'm 15 (for now *excited giggles*) joined C_E the november when I imported my DS from America. Whatever year that was.

Did you look too old or something?

Oh dude, that was a sweet burn :laughing:

And I imported my DS from america aswell :).

lawl oh well.

If I'm classed as a baby I'm better start acting like one.

*caris impression* IN BEFORE TEH LOCKAGE. I DONT DO NOTHIN WRONG *caris impression*

If you want to act like a baby just carry on posting like you normally do. :heh:

If you want to act like a baby just carry on posting like you normally do. :heh:

LOL. Getting quite bitchy in here.

I'm 18..Think I was on C-E for two years, though I use to visit the site for ages but didn't chose to sign up for a long time.