NEurope
Tellyn

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

That collectors edition set is awful. Do they expect people to voluntarily exchange currency for a cheapy tiny plastic sword and shield, a crummy certificate and a soundtrack which is legally free on the internet?

People will buy complete crap these days...

That collectors edition set is awful. Do they expect people to voluntarily exchange currency for a cheapy tiny plastic sword and shield, a crummy certificate and a soundtrack which is legally free on the internet?

People will buy complete crap these days...

I'll buy it, but I'm a complete tool for toys.

Number 5 on that soundtrack is so delightfully familiar but so lovingly new.

a remake of Goron city

I realised that. I could even hear the original music playing in the background (in my head)

Number 5 on that soundtrack is so delightfully familiar but so lovingly new.

Oooh! It's a heavenly track. Can't wait to play the level!

The soundtrack and all the retrospectives have got me in such a Zelda mood! I'm hoping to use my hype to finally get round to completing Majoras, and Ocarina again.

Who cares about names, I need some new music to get me more excited about this game!

Am I the only one who considers the soundtrack as big a spoiler as plot details and screenshots of new areas? The music is a big part of the atmosphere in a game like this.

Am I the only one who considers the soundtrack as big a spoiler as plot details and screenshots of new areas? The music is a big part of the atmosphere in a game like this.

After looking, not deliberately, at the pictures in the ONM review. I dont care what i know now. The music is awesome.

When I'll play it it'll still come as a surprise i use music as background noise so i wont know the names of what on.

(these tunes are so relaxing, when it comes to play it i can see myself ust stood there on the game, sat down in real life lounging back and listening to the music)

Watched some cool videos on IGN just now and I'm extremely hyped for this game.

Argh, 12 days is too long. :hmm:

I've never really had a problem with knowing quite a bit about a game before I played it, as long as what I know doesn't make my experience pointless.

Yeah, I haven't downloaded them either. The first time I'll hear them will be from my Wii :smile:

I've just download the music, and although I've only listened to the first tune so far, my current impression is "damn good".

Sadly enough, the tracks sound strangely MIDI. In game, this isn't a prolem (I loved all Zelda music up to now), but on it's own, MIDI jsut doesn't stand out enough... Great trakcs, though...

I've downloaded most of the music, and I have to say, it doesn't hold a candle to Wind Waker.

WindWakers fiel.. err.. sea-theme was magical. :smile:

But, I actually LOVE TP's field-theme. It have such a goodfeeling 'hero' esque feeling to it :hehe:

Wind Waker had great music, I especially enjoyed the title screen music and the opening music (that starts with the harpsicord). But it lacked the classic "zelda overworld" music from the 2d games.

Wind Waker had great music, I especially enjoyed the title screen music and the opening music (that starts with the harpsicord). But it lacked the classic "zelda overworld" music from the 2d games.

The ocean theme was a version of the overworld theme. So far, the only Zelda game that does not contain the Zelda Overworld theme is Ocarina of Time (although it had a few notes from it)

Wind Waker had great music, I especially enjoyed the title screen music and the opening music

Yeah, that was absolutely fantastic, totally beats any other Zelda opening.

The best theme from Wind Waker was undoubtedly Dragon Roost Island though. I used to just stand around listening to the music lol.

Ocarina of Time didn't have any music like that. I hope TP does though, although it doesn't look like it so far.