NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dannbrownn

Your Wii, When, where and how?

nov. 19

8 am from Bestbuy

I wasn't planning on getting it at launch but changed by mind after reading about Matt's wii zelda impressions.

noon on the 19 (thats when stores are allowed to open in canada on sundays) at zellers.

noon on the 19 (thats when stores are allowed to open in canada on sundays) at zellers.

dude, futureshop and bestbuy are opening at 8 am for wii. I checked the latest flyers.

btw, where in Canada do you live? just curious.

I waited in the gamestop pre-order lines about about a month ago, and will have it in my hands my wii at 12:02 on november 19th.

If i was sick that week, it would be the bset luck in the world. Becasue then i'd be able to get mine in the morning.

dude, futureshop and bestbuy are opening at 8 am for wii. I checked the latest flyers.

btw, where in Canada do you live? just curious.

That does it, I'm moving to america or canada, i don't care which, i just want to be getting a wii soon!!!

Plus i would get excite truck as a launch title!!!

If i was sick that week, it would be the bset luck in the world. Becasue then i'd be able to get mine in the morning.

Sickness can be planned. ;)

You have 3 options:

1) Drink loads the night before so you're sick, but then you might have a hangover the day it comes out which would not be good.

2) Fake sickness

3) Stick your fingers down your throat and make yourself sick.

Sickness can be planned. ;)

You have 3 options:

1) Drink loads the night before so you're sick, but then you might have a hangover the day it comes out which would not be good.

2) Fake sickness

3) Stick your fingers down your throat and make yourself sick.

hmm some good ones. However one that has just been done by me this week is to work the night before, then when finishing up, the final job of moppin the floor, injure your back. Then witht he sympathy of your mother she'll say rest in the morning then exersize a bit. Which involves going to GAME and getting my wii preorder thing (which was a waste of time and if you read my post a while ago, annoyed me). Then go back to bed.

I hope i can do that on the 8th...

Sign in to follow this