NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Smiter

No Rumble for N64 VC Games!

Argh, this bothers me so much. Nintendo not including stuff out of sheer laziness...

I'm also bothered by people saying 'oh well I wouldn't have used it much anyway...' This sucks!

Argh, this bothers me so much. Nintendo not including stuff out of sheer laziness...

I'm also bothered by people saying 'oh well I wouldn't have used it much anyway...' This sucks!

Ah, dry your eyes you big nancy! :cry:

rumble is so overrated.. if it is not the trance vibrator that is... im still looking for that thing

Yeah, just sellotape the Wiimote to the Classic Controller or use a Gamecube pad - sorted. :P

No need for sellotape! The classic controller has a clip on the back for the remote.

It's a shame that there's no rumble but it doesn't really bother me that much.

Oh please...its simple in the code for Virtual Console control being adapted for Gamecube Controllers or Wiimote

if (n64Rumble() != null) {

if (controller = gcn) {

gcnRumble(); }

else if (controller = wiimote) {

wiiRumble(); }

}

Its just laziness

i agree any god damn pc emulator supports.it doesnt bother me that much but it just screms laziness at me

Just to clarify: the clips/flaps on the back of the Classic Controller are not the right size to hold the Wiimote in place, as apparently there is nothing to clip it to. They remain a mystery.

Hey, I just thought of something. Is the man who runs the fishing game in Ocarina of Time still going to whine at you when you don't have rumble? Oh, nevermind. I won't be buying Ocarina anyway. I already have two GCN copies.

Agreed, it's almost as annoying as when people say 'We don;t need this franchise on the Wii' simply because it won;t be coming out on Wii as the graphics are too flash.

Just to clarify: the clips/flaps on the back of the Classic Controller are not the right size to hold the Wiimote in place, as apparently there is nothing to clip it to. They remain a mystery.

The Classic Controller connects to the Wiimote via cables

It is too bad, allthough it's somewhat logical, I believe the ehm.. Rumble motors are different. The N64 rumble pack is actually better I think, it supports more levels of vibration, that's why you can't use the Cube or wiimote controller's rumble.

But yeah, people who'll play OoT for the first time on VC, will completely miss all the rumble secrets, unless they find out by chance. I thought the rumble was great with Starfox 64, I really loved destroying bosses! :D

Oh well, luckily I have a N64 and a rumble pack, I'll buy some new batteries at one point.

The whole issue with the classic controller is irritating, I think Nintendo have been lazy with it in both the sense of the rumble and the lack of GC compatibility.

It is too bad, allthough it's somewhat logical, I believe the ehm.. Rumble motors are different. The N64 rumble pack is actually better I think, it supports more levels of vibration, that's why you can't use the Cube or wiimote controller's rumble.

But yeah, people who'll play OoT for the first time on VC, will completely miss all the rumble secrets, unless they find out by chance. I thought the rumble was great with Starfox 64, I really loved destroying bosses! :D

Oh well, luckily I have a N64 and a rumble pack, I'll buy some new batteries at one point.

Then why did the Cube controller rumble like normal on the Zelda OoT disks?

Sheer laziness I tell you, laziness :horse:

Sign in to follow this