NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UziT

Gaming Posters!?!

Eloo People!

Erm I've been looking for posters for Legend of Zelda, WoW, Halo and other games for ages! I cant seem to fnid any. I tryed places like HMV and stuff but no look.

You know any good online stores that whould sell'em?

Thanks! :D

Sell them?

pfft.

Go into Blockbusters and ask, you wont get Nintendo ones now, but when the Wii comes out try just after xmas, they change them all the time and just give them away.

there was a nice Zelda poster in this months Ngamer, it is now hanging on my wall next to its friends

Pictures%2FDSC00365.JPG

I get a lot of Zelda posters from NGamer/NGC, they're lovely. There's a massive portrait one on my wall of Link and loads of screenshots in the background, and soon to be the one from this month's issue. I also have several concept artworks that they gave free in a Summer Issue or earlier this year....

Indeed the Zelda poster in NGamer this month was sexy. Decided to go for the big retro collage on the other side though, to add some colour. Still got their previous TP poster up anyway.

I have an old Zelda poster from NOM, it's Link fighting Ganondorf and very cool looking. I cba to get a picture, though I think you can spot it in one of Mokong's video blogs.

Try going into a games shop and asking, namely GAME, I think they have marketing on wednesday so they change all their posters then, go in early on a thursday morning. Other than that I'd suggest gaming magazines, I used to have some cool posters I got in NOM(the one shorty mentioned, plus one of him fighting volvagia, and all the posters had another on the other side), but I dunno what happened to them now. I have einstein riding a bike on my wall instead, what a dude.

I have an old Zelda poster from NOM, it's Link fighting Ganondorf and very cool looking. I cba to get a picture, though I think you can spot it in one of Mokong's video blogs.

I have the same one, it's a stunning poster. One of my favourite NOM gifts.

I have a tonne of wallspace at my Uni home and not a single poster up, it's really bare but I just can't think of anything to put up. I looked for anime wallscrolls on ebay but they all have £8 delivery prices, plus I think I might need to hang those up and I'm not allowed to put screws/nails in the wall.

I have band and game posters at home I could bring, but I don't want to risk messing them up. I looked on oneposter and allposters, and even round a couple of poster places in town... and just couldn't decide on anything ><

There doesn't seem to be anything I really want, but the blankness of my wall is even less desirable. *sigh* decisions, decisions.

Because for no reason heres list of my posters on my walls:

A2 Homestar Runner Poster

A2 Limited Edition Shigsy designed Mario poster

A2 Kill Bill Vol 1 poster

A1 Metroid Prime Hunters ONM poster

A2 Alien vs Predator poster

A2 Zelda: TP NGamer poster

A4 Mario World ONM poster

A4 Donkey Kong ONM poster

A3 Star Fox Assualt Nintendo poster

A2 Double sided Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Nintendo poster

A3 Sonic Riders Sega poster

A2 Metroid Prime NGC poster

A3 Mario Kart Double Dash!! NGC poster

A3 Star Wars Galaxies poster

Big room i have...

A list of posters I have on my wall:

...yeah. But I do have (not hung up) a massive Sephiroth and Cloud wall scroll from advent children.

What I really want is anime posters. Anyone know where to get them?

Sign in to follow this