NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

Love?

I was in love once, and am hurt. However this is my own doing as I broke it off and now know I still love her. Although I know nothing will happen again as she hates me to hell and back. But there's a fair amount of girls I like at uni, so here's hoping!

I was in love once, and am hurt. However this is my own doing as I broke it off and now know I still love her. Although I know nothing will happen again as she hates me to hell and back. But there's a fair amount of girls I like at uni, so here's hoping!

Don't worry Eevil. You'll always have me.

Ok, whenever I tell anyone I'm in love, they usually laugh at me, 'cause I'm only 17.

But what I share with my girlfriend is so much more than anything I've ever shared with anyone else. We find ourselves saying the same things at the same time. We like the same stuff. We can stay with each other for hours talking and not get bored. When we kiss, it's amazing. We even have the same freakin' birthday.

We make each other so happy, and having both been unhappy before we got together, it means so much. The thing is, we both liked each other for at least a year beofre we got together (and I havealcohol to thank for making me ask), it just feels like we're meant to be.

Uni's coming up now and, whilst our courses mean we largely have the same unis on our choices, we might not be at the same place. What do I do then? I'm scared about it.

This is the point love will make you feel amazing, better than anything, but it can frighten you beyond belief.

Oh yeah, freakiest thing happened. About 2 minutes after i posted that last thing. And while i was talking to Caris, she started talking to me. Craziest coincidence ever.

Sign in to follow this