NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

Love?

I'm not saying don't go for it (from what you said, it could happen) but don't leap in and think everything is gonna be peachy.

Course, if he's the one who breaks up the relationship, it's none of his damn business anymore who she's involved with. Winner!

Yeah, I'm not expecting it to be easy. But I'm hoping it'll work out somehow.. They will break up at some point, that's for sure. They're in a relationship that can't possibly work. I'm hoping it'll be sooner, and that he'll break up with her.. That'd simplify things. :heh:

Update: She has invited me to go to paris with her for a few days

Kerching.

She wants your cock.

She wants your cock.

'Cause she'd rather be male and doesn't want to go through official channels.

Em not really there Arragaun. But yeah woooooo for me. Great to know god's on my side for once

I have been in Love and been hurt. I have now been single for over a year. I get interest from other girls, one being the ex at the moment :S But i don't know if im ready to jump into another relationship just yet. Sometimes it's all i want but then again im really happy being single and going out, lazying around, doing my own thing etc and it's not like i dont get any sex so im pretty happy with my situation but if someone comes along outta the blue then we shall see what happens, But im not going looking well not just yet.

love is a chemicle reaction. it is just a hightend form of lust and if you keep fucking then it lasts. but when she starts cutting down on the punanny rations then love can be found where the supply is more plentiful.

love. its not even a nice word.

i'm in love, and its really not all its cracked up to be. i swear ive had more unhappy times than happy ones.

(happy ones are the things worth living for though)

She came up from her uni in london to see me up in hull.

We talked a bit and then we went to the cinema and she was just hanging on me and kept on kissing me, distracting me from the film.

Women, huh,

We talked a bit and then we went to the cinema and she was just hanging on me and kept on kissing me, distracting me from the film.

Women, huh,

Quit your damn complaining!! :heh:

There are plenty of guys who'd love to be in your position...actually no that's not true...

we'll there are mitigating factors...such as...chick stalkage...free sex etc :heh:.

Women, huh,

You went to the cinema with a girl and expected to see some of the film?

yeah dan. First year of computer science with games development, damn good the course shame hull is pretty much the pitts.

Newcastle greatest city in the uk, with birmingham second, then edinburugh.

Yeah asylum is crap, housemates are crap, 35 days til xmas hols

Asylum is shite.

which, of course, begs the question: why did I go last night?

wasn't too bad mind- I was too drunk to find it annoying.

Asylum is shite.

which, of course, begs the question: why did I go last night?

wasn't too bad mind- I was too drunk to find it annoying.

Fuck you and your lies, Mr Dare.

I went last night, and danced my merry tipsy heart away. Also met a rather nice ladyfriend, hoo-rah!

I find it endeering how gung-ho everyone is for love. Theres plenty of people I'd like, who im sure I'd be happy with but love? Love is a four-letter word.

Love doesnt automatically lead to feeling complete, there are plenty of happy couples where one of them still has serious esteem issues. But for someone who doesnt need love you complain about it alot.

Love is probably the most difficult thing to get right, rarely goes quick or easy. While i would love the intimacy and affection associated with love, it isnt really an option for me right now, i'll just keep working at trying to be content with feeling alone.

My love life took a turn for the weirder. I've somewhat decided to not meddle in my best friend's relationship even though I like his gf quite alot. There is another girl I somewhat like (though not as much), and I think she likes me. Problem with her is that she's 15 (and I'm 18, so there's like, the age difference weirdness (in general I nearly only have friends who are 1-2 years younger than me, but 3 years is kinda.. alot (it's really more like 2,5 years))). ALSO, there's another friend of mine who i know has feelings for her. But I'm pretty sick of always being the guy who bails on things like this; whenever there's a girl I like I somehow find out someone else likes her too so I just let them have their go. I really don't want to go on like that any more.. The age difference bothers me though.. Bah.

There's a happening going on friday-saturday which most of my friends are going to (including the girl who's my best friends gf (he isn't going though)), so I'll see what I can get out of that.

Women, huh,

They're obviously not your type.

Love is inexplicable anyway, take it from someone who has been in the game longer than most of you have been alive. No matter what, just when you think you've worked out the rules, they change.

They're obviously not your type.

Love is inexplicable anyway, take it from someone who has been in the game longer than most of you have been alive. No matter what, just when you think you've worked out the rules, they change.

No they definately are, I'm not Takeo, its just I really wanted to watch the film.

Well Rokhed maybe if you had your hair short maybe you would've got more offers its only a thought mate

No they definately are, I'm not Takeo, its just I really wanted to watch the film.

Well Rokhed maybe if you had your hair short maybe you would've got more offers its only a thought mate

Hey, here's a thought, why don't you shut the fuck up? You are a fucking idiot if you think that someone is attracted to you based on the length of your hair. So some dumbass girl happens to like you (impossible as it may seem that anyone could, infact, even remotely stand you), other people are in a similar situation, but unlike you, they aren't such losers that they need to create threads on the internet to boast about it.

there's this girl i PROPER like, i ahve her msn got it off a mate. She's said hi to me at school before, but since i added her, i've never spoken to her once

Never even said hi, dunno what else to say, so i don't :/

Let's be honest here, Ive had more women (and treated them all with due care and attention) than you ever will. I've also had more offers from men than you can dream about.

But don't worry, there's some bloke out their for you who has a thing for plug from the bash street kids.

Sign in to follow this