NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KingOfHyrule

Obese pigeon

Think it can fly? The "Normal" ones can barley take off as it is. Pidgeons are natures retard birds... poor things. I mean, imagine having your neck attached to our legs muscles, hense why their head bobs everytime they walk.

I ran a pigeon over in my car once. It wouldn't move, so I slowly drove up to it thinking it would fly off and it never did. Heard it skwelch and crack as I ran it over.

But they do call them rats with wings afterall...........so it's no big loss. :heh:

Lemme' get this straight - pidgeons have succesfully found a lifestyle where all they ever need do is eat, sleep and whatever they hell they feel like. And we're looking DOWN ON THEM?

Lemme' get this straight - pidgeons have succesfully found a lifestyle where all they ever need do is eat, sleep and whatever they hell they feel like. And we're looking DOWN ON THEM?

Ah, but we've got a burdensome mind to keep busy. We must do other things to keep sane.

There was one like this in our school, it couldn't fly, only hop. I felt really sorry for it. Then someone kicked it.

Just getting ready for winter it would seem, and maybe next winter by the looks of things. There used to be a Pigeon with a club foot where I live, I do believe its dead now.

Looks slightly faked anyway. I like pigeons and a fat one Is even better. Feed the pigeons I say, drop your unwanted chips!

Looks slightly faked anyway. I like pigeons and a fat one Is even better. Feed the pigeons I say, drop your unwanted chips!

Why would it be faked? Why would someone stop and take a picture of a normal pidgeon and then make it look fatter, when you can easily find fat-ass pidgeons around if you look enough?

Why would someone stop and take a picture of a normal pidgeon and then make it look fatter, when you can easily find fat-ass pidgeons around if you look enough?

Both of those things seem pretty sad things to do. :heh:

Its just Its feet look in the wrong place . .

It's not fat it's just big bonned, lol. Anyway i dough anyone photo shopped it, as there tonns of fat pigeons in city centres.

thats not fat, pretty average for a pigeon where i come from....

oh god...this is fat? I laugh(Ha, ha, ha)at your idea of a fat pigeon. Take it from me have you ever seen a pigeon kill a rat? I mean stick its talons in the back of the rat fly up a few feet and drop it?(it was still squirming, but still) welcome to New York. :grin:

that pigoens fat, but check out this fat Cat.

humfatcat.jpg

I reckon that cat could fit a couple of fat pigeons in.

Sign in to follow this