NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Jamba

J Allard invented revolution.....

What an idoit, and isn't there a game on the 360 which needs the hd, and whats that about critasising ipod, that guy has isssues.

He's just jealous coz XBOX realy hasnt made much of an impact. Only thing it did was made online video games big.

He's just jealous coz XBOX realy hasnt made much of an impact. Only thing it did was made online video games big.

He's right, years from now everyone will remember Nintendo's bongos, but they'll all be asking "What was Xbox Live?".

Racing games would be piss easy to make for the Rev...The remote is a sort of stearing wheel already!!

Does anyone else read through the Rev forum if only to mentally check off forum users as fanboys and non-fanboys?

(If you'd like to know how you scored, just PM me, or, I'll be publishing a list at the end of the year!)

Oh yeah, that J Allard, what a "c*nt"!

would it make me a bad person if i said i did :red:

I invented the sun. Not the newspaper, the star. Seriously this guy is totally ridiculous. And metrosexual.

he actually sums up EA quite nicely yknow. i mean the whole, EA will be using the classic controller to make games just proves how he knows how EA are like.

more of the same

Sign in to follow this