NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendinosaur

Wii Bundles

Apologies if this is already being discussed in the Hardware or Pre-Order thread.

But what is the best bundle deal all of you have seen?

I'm currently looking round for pre-order deals.

Plan on pre-ordering within the next week.

I'll probably get a Wii, I live in a very Wiiphobic society.

Fools.

Anyway, best deal I've seen is the Wii(with Wii Sports of course), Red Steel and Zelda for £259.99.

All discussion like this should go in the European Wii Preorders thread. Lets prevent this place from becoming too much of a mess guys

Also, how is that a good deal??

Wii with Wii Sports = £179.99

Zelda = £39.99

Red Steel = £39.99

Total = £259.97

Your Bundle = £259.99 (would actually be a few pence more! plus delivery maybe!)

I saw that aswell, not really a bundle.

At launch I will be looking, if there is, at a deal.

A couple of English punds off will be cool, but im not bothered really.

PC World Online

Wii, Wii Sports, Choice of 2 Games (Zelda, Monkey Ball, Red Steel..) and Extra Remote

£259.99 Saving £30.00 on full price

:yay:

Great Deal!

I think Wii is a great price, I didn't think so at first but I was in HMV with my girl, she said WOW! Wii is only 179.99 with a game, that's the same price as PSP! So i reckon people will lap it up even without a bundle!

The big retailers will have bundle deals with discounts for buying a game or a couple of games etc, same as any console. Most of them just haven't decided what they'll be yet.

well for canadians zellers has rayman and exite truck bundeled but its more of a scam.

I'm sure Game will do some good bundles when the Wii comes out. I'm going to be spending a fair bit on it (extra controllers etc) so I'm hoping for a decent deal.

This should be released in 2007 alongside Super Mario Galaxy.

Super Mario Galaxy Wii Bundle.

Special Limited Edition Black Wii Console and a copy of Super Mario Galaxy. Perfect considering the black sky and that nice blue light thats in the solar system in the game that resembles the blue light on the front of the Wii console.

Yeah, I pre-ordered the Wii from Game and checked that I could decide on a bundle when I pick it up.

I imagine Ill get a Wii + 2 Games (Wii Play and Red Steel or something) + 1 or 2 Controllers + 2 VC Controllers.

I placed my order through Dixons, back on 3rd of October; it's the same deals as PC World, seeing as they're all part of the same company at the end of the day, but they didn't have any accessories available to add at that time. I'm still waiting to hear from Toy'R'Us, to be honest, as they usually have some good deals; however, they have yet to announce taking pre-orders, despite registering to be informed when they do.

/me honestly expects to see a £199.99 pak, a game like Rayman, Red Steel or Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.

I'll be happy to pay that.

/me honestly expects to see a £199.99 pak, a game like Rayman, Red Steel or Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz.

I'll be happy to pay that.

Half Price game?

Doubt it, but I'd like to be proved wrong.

Sign in to follow this