NEurope
Coolit

GAME Confirm Whos Getting A Launch Day Wii ! ! !

By any chance, did they tell you what number you were on the list?

I'm just glad someone else from here pre-ordered from them, too. For a while, i thought i may have been the only one! Everyone seems to have opted for GAME. :hmm:

Yeah i asked them when i pre ordered. Im number 27

HOLY CRAP..

I keep forgetting to pre-order mine and I fear it maybe to late..

I will be trying stores tomorrow, fingers crossed.

http://www.dabs.com have 12 left, probably less now, but it's worth a shot.

By any chance, did they tell you what number you were on the list?

I'm just glad someone else from here pre-ordered from them, too. For a while, i thought i may have been the only one! Everyone seems to have opted for GAME. :hmm:

I preordered from gamestation. I am number 3 on the list and have had no confirmation back yet....If I remember right, they didnt do it when i preordered the DS at launch either.

Yeah i asked them when i pre ordered. Im number 27

Damn you. I'm number 61 in my store! And that was a mere 2 weeks after they started taking pre-orders.

I preordered from gamestation. I am number 3 on the list and have had no confirmation back yet....If I remember right, they didnt do it when i preordered the DS at launch either.

Ok, that's made me feel a bit better. Kinda.

By the way: welcome to the forums. :)

http://www.dabs.com have 12 left, probably less now, but it's worth a shot.

when i spoke to them they wudnt commit to how many they had.ive posted a transcript of my convo in the preorders thread...

Damn you. I'm number 61 in my store! And that was a mere 2 weeks after they started taking pre-orders.

I pre ordered a week after they started pre orders. So that would probably explain it.

So basically all we will be getting is some leaflets and a DVD? Boring :heh:

Hopefully they will surprise everyone and letting people who have pre-ordered a Wii the chance to play one in store, for as long as they want TODAY! *dreams*

Fuck.

Still havnt heard from Game, I assume I wont be getting one on launch. This is so upsetting. Expecially cos the guy that works theres a fucking prick, and rude, and he will blatently get one.

And I booked the day off work.

So basically all we will be getting is some leaflets and a DVD? Boring :heh:

Hopefully they will surprise everyone and letting people who have pre-ordered a Wii the chance to play one in store, for as long as they want TODAY! *dreams*

NO, even worse, just a crappy leaflet! Just collected mine, if going into town to just collect this i wouldn't bother.

Im confirmed as numero uno in my store and have been verbally told everyone who has paid £20 will be getting a console on release day. They also stated that it is unlikely that any store will have a midnight opening for the launch.

If we dont get our Wiis at launch is there hope of getting them before the end of 2006? As I really want mine over the holidays. Im still quite confident about getting one but well who knows :(

I'm gonna have a walk into town in a few minutes to grab this preorder pack and see if Tesco have any 24 season 5 DVDs left. Might have a Subway too, the possibilities following payday are endless!

Yeah well I travelled all the way into town (took only 5 minutes but still) just to collect a stupid booklet telling me things I already knew. What was so difficult in posting these to us along with the confirmation? Bloody daft!

Ah well, at least it gave me an excuse to buy an extra 360 controller :heh:

Yeah well I travelled all the way into town (took only 5 minutes but still) just to collect a stupid booklet telling me things I already knew. What was so difficult in posting these to us along with the confirmation? Bloody daft!

So it's not worth going to Game to pick it up? I was gonna send my parents tomorrow (I can't be bothered, I'm going to the pub now and I'm at the match tomorrow) to get it but if it's just a crappy booklet I won't even bother.

Booklet with info regarding 75% of the launch games, with a handy "I want to pre-order..." section at the back. Crappy, especially compared to the 360 one which had a DVD.

"Bundles will not be available until nearer the launch so we can get the best deals from suppliers, however we will ensure we communicatie the bundle deals to you early enough to communicate with you cusomters to ensure you can maximise you attachment rates"

(From email at work. And yes, our head office did write "to ensure you can maximise you attachment rates")

But what about people without letters!!!! Ashley I need to know!! :weep:

Ps. What the Hell does "maximise you attachment rates" mean???

Ashley, can you say anything about the "Get 15% of a Wii when you trade in a GameCube" rumour?

That's all the pre-order pack is.I asked my mum to get it for me :heh: Good thing she was already going up for herself.

I popped in earlier as mentioned above and received my booklet. I was also able to put down some accessory/game preorders so I preordered Zelda and a Component Cable (it was among their list of accessories). It's worth going to game to at least do that, they have quite a list.

The Component Cable was £19.99.

I popped in earlier as mentioned above and received my booklet. I was also able to put down some accessory/game preorders so I preordered Zelda and a Component Cable (it was among their list of accessories). It's worth going to game to at least do that, they have quite a list.

The Component Cable was £19.99.

How much was your Zelda pre-order?

How much was your Zelda pre-order?

The accessory and game preorders are all free. Zelda was the usual £39.99 I think. To be honest I didn't actually check. They said they'll ring about bundles sometime soon and the prospect of a midnight launch is all down to head office although all the staff said they wanted to do one.

They're all free. Zelda was the usual £39.99 I think. To be honest I didn't actually check. They said they'll ring about bundles sometime soon and the prospect of a midnight launch is all down to head office although all the staff said they wanted to do one.

Ok, cheers. I wish they were all free, though. :heh:

I'm in a bit of a pickle. I'm getting increasingly worried about my Gamestation pre-order. I haven't preordered a game with it, but knowing me, if i do actually do that, i'll end up with the game and no Wii Console! It would be a bit of a kick in the testicles if i ended up having a game with no console, but i wouldnt put it past me.

Game Bristol have confirmed that everyone who paid a deposit will get a Wii on launch. They had 100 units to sell (which they have filled) and have a further waiting list of 30-odd people. If this is the same across the country then it's looking good for Wii but not so good for some of you who were a bit late to the party. I wonder how many of these pre-orders will end up being touted on EBay tho.....