NEurope
Coolit

GAME Confirm Whos Getting A Launch Day Wii ! ! !

Yup. And I don't have a mobile so I gave a home phone number, plus my local GAME seemed to have no idea what they were doing and had messed up the list so I'll call them tommorow. You might want to do the same. Its the Enfield branch for me btw.

Swansea branch for me. I've pre ordered from Woolworths too just incase.

That's exactly what I'm doing:

Wii and Zelda from Game. (So I can play them on day one!)

Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Wii Play and nunchuck from Amazon!! (I can wait a day or two for the rest and two player!!)

That's what I'm doing, but getting all my planned launch games at GAME. Then after I'll use Play.com / whoever's cheapest.

I'l probably get Zelda at th store when i go and get my Wii, but I'll et the component cable and a few more games online if it saves me a few pennies and energy lugging around a big enough bag as it already will be.

At the moment I'm gettin the Wii, Zelda and Wii play from GAME. Red Steel and Nunchuck from HMV.co.uk.

And then probably a Wii from Woolies if they happen to pull through aswell. I'll sell that one most likely.

Yup. And I don't have a mobile so I gave a home phone number, plus my local GAME seemed to have no idea what they were doing and had messed up the list so I'll call them tommorow. You might want to do the same. Its the Enfield branch for me btw.

If you paid for your deposit and put through a reward card, then the Wii gift card'll be sent to the address that the reward card is registered to. THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, THEY KNOW EEEEEEVERYTHIIIINNGGGGGG. *ahem* if you didn't use a reward card then you won't get sent a limited edition gift card... but sod that, no biggie.

I'd just walk in this friday with your preorder slip and demand one of those packs, they may even phone you to tell you about them.

Got my letter saying I got one aswell for launch.If I do go with GAME then it's Zelda and the Wii and the rest from the internet.

THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, THEY KNOW EEEEEEVERYTHIIIINNGGGGGG. .

Lol, Toy Story quote ftw!

Oh yeah could someone answer my question please? Should I be worried if I didn't get my letter today?

Don't be worried just now.Be worried if you don't get it this week and everyone else has one :heh:

i need to pop to my folks place as my Reward card is registered there. bugger, they better not throw it away for me.

I think it's a little reward to the loyalty card customers, let's face it, they need one! But if i don't get a launch Wii, i'm gonna kick off big style, i preordered the first day possible, and i did'nt put my £20 for nothing. I'm warning you GAME...

Lol, Toy Story quote ftw!

Oh yeah could someone answer my question please? Should I be worried if I didn't get my letter today?

Toy Story is awesome.

I wouldnt be worried, it depends on your post really doesnt it?

Or you could be worried that the postman hasnt gone off with it since it does say 'important information inside'.

I joke.

I wouldnt be worried. I was hardly expecting this. And the 10th Novemeber package wil probably be balls anyway, It probably has one of those booklets ive seen dangling from the tills in some GAME stores, just with info we already know about.

OK, I'll wait till tomorrow. I'm not bothered about the leaflet, I'm bothered about 'your preorder was a success'. Anyway, Wii gift card.... :heh:

BTW people who have preordered with a game card have already had confirmation sent out. Otherwise ring in to make sure your still on the list

Yep I got this letter too, thing is, I only got a pre-order receipt and no slip =S It shouldnt make a difference, but im going to clear this up on the 10th just to make sure.

Are gamestation going to confrim who got one soon? I gave them my number and email address.

Yes. For a given value of "soon" which is "when they know". My best guess is the middle of the month, so maybe a week or so from now.

I also got the letter yesterday, had me all hyped up again haha. Infact I had a dream lastnight/this morning about my Wii, it was amazing haha.

Oh and I think I have lost my limited edition Wii gift card boo. Ah well, never seen the point in gift cards anyway.

Anyway mine is confirmed with zelda, red steel and rayman the only 3 decent day one launch games

Anyway mine is confirmed with zelda, red steel and rayman the only 3 decent day one launch games

MONKEY BALL!!!!!

MONKEY BALL!!!!!

Exactly... im getting Zelda, Redsteel, Rayman, Wii play and Monkey ball... you just cant leave out the monkeys.. they rock!

Day two of my endevour and still i have no letter from GAME, which has brought me to the conclusion that:

1. my GAME are not sending out letters

2. my GAME are too small to be confirming pre-orders

3. my GAME all ready have enought wii's to fill the pre-orders

i'll just head down to GAME on december 8th and present my slip and money letter or no letter

Day two of my endevour and still i have no letter from GAME, which has brought me to the conclusion that:

1. my GAME are not sending out letters

2. my GAME are too small to be confirming pre-orders

3. my GAME all ready have enought wii's to fill the pre-orders

i'll just head down to GAME on december 8th and present my slip and money letter or no letter

Dont be dishartened

Think of it this way.. you havent got a letter comfirming that you will get a Wii on launch day but then again you havent had a call or letter saying that you wont.

Personally i find monkey ball expensive for what is essentially a roll a monkey in a ball around I'll buy it when its £19.99 tho.

Personally i find monkey ball expensive for what is essentially a roll a monkey in a ball around I'll buy it when its £19.99 tho.

Sacrilage!!! Burn Him!!!!!! :horse: