NEurope
Coolit

GAME Confirm Whos Getting A Launch Day Wii ! ! !

The postmans been this morning and I've had a "GAME The Next Level" leaflet through the door confirming that my pre-order has been successful and that I WILL get a Wii on launch day(oh yes!), instructing me to bring my pre-order slip and receipt when picking it up.

Also, I received an instore invite for the 10th of November to collect an Exclusive Wii pre-order pack containing Wii info including launch game info.

Theres also a Limited Edition Wii GAME gift card that can be used to save up for your Wii & Games.

So glad I ordered with GAME now, I'm feeling relieved :clap:

As I've not made 15 posts so cant post urls check out "Now Playing" for a pic of the leaflet :)

Coolit, would you mind removing the link below your avatar, its messing up the layout!

Oh, and welcome sir! :D

Ahh I didnt see that! thanks for posting the link :)

Yeah nps, how do i remove the link? cant see an option to do so.

YAY A FREE WII PACK WHICH TELLS YOU TO BUY EVERY LAUNCH GAME! WOOT.

Screw them, buy the console from a store and get the games/accesories online for £5 less.

LIMITED EDITION CARD WOWZA SPEND MORE MONIES.

This is all marketing bullshit to empty your wallets with the GAME group before other retailers get their bundles together. Nothing to get excited about.. certainly not warranting a thread.

Are gamestation going to confrim who got one soon? I gave them my number and email address.

YAY A FREE WII PACK WHICH TELLS YOU TO BUY EVERY LAUNCH GAME! WOOT.

Screw them, buy the console from a store and get the games/accesories online for £5 less.

LIMITED EDITION CARD WOWZA SPEND MORE MONIES.

This is all marketing bullshit to empty your wallets with the GAME group before other retailers get their bundles together. Nothing to get excited about.. certainly not warranting a thread.

your full of positivity, you last post one someones friend simply made reference to game feature being crap.

Welcome to the club RST.

Honestly I don't give a crap what GAME do.. they have 60%+ of the market share.. which they have earned fair and square from buying out EB. They can do whatever the hell they want with it as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just enlightening people to the brain washing.. just because one company is the first to confirm.. doesn't mean they're the best to shop with.

If you shop around, online for instance you'll get games and accesories cheaper. I don't like the idea of putting all your eggs in one basket.

Delivery these days comes next day from major websites.. we're 30 days from the Wii.. what is the point in pre-ordering everything you might want or need when you know it will be there. (console excluded)

Game archives promiscous in the new year, god!. What can there be apart from garphics sond and waving bits. So the wii be mine before power and sound.

Nintendork you make me smile. I totally understand what you are saying, I shop both online and in stores.

So I know about the good prices online, like that component cable from play.....need to preorder that....yeah.

I totally understand you and behind you all the way, apart from when im not :D

Are gamestation going to confrim who got one soon? I gave them my number and email address.

Yeah, that's what i'm thinking..

That's exactly what I'm doing:

Wii and Zelda from Game. (So I can play them on day one!)

Monkey Ball, Red Steel, Wii Play and nunchuck from Amazon!! (I can wait a day or two for the rest and two player!!)

Yeah, I got one of these too. I'll pop in on the 10th and see what this launch pack is all about and enquire about the Component Cable at launch etc.

Welcome to the club RST.

Honestly I don't give a crap what GAME do.. they have 60%+ of the market share.. which they have earned fair and square from buying out EB. They can do whatever the hell they want with it as far as I'm concerned.

I'm just enlightening people to the brain washing.. just because one company is the first to confirm.. doesn't mean they're the best to shop with.

If you shop around, online for instance you'll get games and accesories cheaper. I don't like the idea of putting all your eggs in one basket.

Delivery these days comes next day from major websites.. we're 30 days from the Wii.. what is the point in pre-ordering everything you might want or need when you know it will be there. (console excluded)

Two words...MIDNIGHT LAUNCH!! Well worth the extra 30 quid! :p

I hope to hell I get one of these brochures from GAME, I dont know if I will, but by God I better......

I ordered my Wii from Index, because I'm cheap like that, which means I should probably get it in a year or so. Good luck to those who haven't got their piece of paper back yet.

Don't worry if you ordered from Gamestation. My local store they are 100% confident of fulfilling all the preorders as nationwide, Nintendo gave them an extra 5000units, so don't worry :D

Erm, I preordered mine from GAME, but nothing's come through. I was 15th and preordered the start of October. Should I be worried?

I'm going to my midnight launch.. but am I obliged to pay extra for games? Hell no.

Order Zelda from Amazon/other online retailers exist.. recieve my game a day early, pick up my console at the midnight launch and set to go.

I don't see why going to a midnight launch means you should have to buy every launch game.

Hmmm...GAME didn't ask for my address...just my mobile number. Anyone else the same?

Yup. And I don't have a mobile so I gave a home phone number, plus my local GAME seemed to have no idea what they were doing and had messed up the list so I'll call them tommorow. You might want to do the same. Its the Enfield branch for me btw.