NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

Calling any American/Canadians/Related

I'm currently living in Erie, PA (as some of you may remember I lived in Pittsburgh) and had no clue that Jolly Ranchers could cost so much. But anyways, if I think about it while I'm at Walmart standing in line for a PS3, I may be able to pick some up for you.

And why is JavHardy leaving for the US?

Annnnd as for me being on this forum, I've just been here since December 10, 2001. Yes, I keep track.

You should post more, i hope your getting a Wii to :)

Haha, I haven't really been posting cause I'm been busy with other less important things. But hey, looks like I'm back.

And I'm definitely trying to get a Wii because I will be selling my PS3 line spot for some money. And then at midnight when the Wii comes out I'll hopefully once again be at Walmart with the same friend. Yay.

I am going to America in approximately two weeks. I may be able to pick you up some, what's in it for me if I stack my already pretty stacked suitcase?

Just like Mountain Dew, Jolly Ranchers are one of those products that are rated highly simply because they're hard to find. When, in reality, you can find dozens of better sweets (candies, if you please) here already! Jolly Ranchers are total teeth-rotters. Buy a bag of apples :heh:

I am going to America in approximately two weeks. I may be able to pick you up some, what's in it for me if I stack my already pretty stacked suitcase?

Its in a bag. A decent sized bag.

Just like Mountain Dew, Jolly Ranchers are one of those products that are rated highly simply because they're hard to find. When, in reality, you can find dozens of better sweets (candies, if you please) here already! Jolly Ranchers are total teeth-rotters. Buy a bag of apples :heh:

Mountain Dew kills sperm.

And nice to see you Shorty.

I thought the british jolly ranchers tasted nicer than the american ones, but I never really liked either too much anyway, the green ones tasted kinda funny.

I never rated Mountain Dew.. but Lucky Charms, Jolly Ranchers and Reese's Cups are winners.

I always loved the sweet for it's powerful taste.. the UK confectionary market is pretty stagnant, you've got a couple of chocolate giants owning the place with the same old ideas rehashed Dairy Milk + what? mint, orange, nuts, crunchie.

Don't get me wrong, I love Skittles and Starburst (OPAL FRUITS!) Jelly babies.. they are my favourite UK sweets.. but Jolly Ranchers blow them all away.

Except the grapefruit flavoured Starburst Jelly bean which is quite godly.

Sign in to follow this