NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Nintendork

Calling any American/Canadians/Related

Hello to you.

To American/Canadians: Why you hang out on a European forum is beyond me.. but I know that you exist.

Also this applies to anyone who is going to America or Canada in the near future.. or has a good contact there.

Can you please buy me some damned Jolly Ranchers? The choice and prices of importing them on eBay is sometimes 500% of their original retail before buying the extortionate postage.

I only want 2 or 3 bags.. I'll happily pay costs and postage if applicable.

I've Googled it and I'm not willing to pay the prices of CyberCandy.co.uk or eBay importers.. my local American import shop has just shut down.

Thanks.

You're joking right? so what candy is better than Jolly Ranchers?

I'm talking about the original boiled kind, and maybe the sour boiled ones too.

We had them in the UK a few years ago but they never sold that well so they stopped :(

well cherry blasters are good :rolleyes:

sorry i can't export them for you (canada post is waaaaaaaay to expensive) (thats why shiping is way up)

this reminds me of the mountain dew thread a while back.

you mean these:

100_8998.jpg

*actual photo by me* you got tricked:D

and umm I can think of a lot of candy that is better than Jolly Ranchers

the reason i hang out at ne instead of some american site is because i like the way things are done here.

also i learned alot about europe this way.

i relly dont think there are that many canadian sites there's my site and some blogs but there arn't that many.

I actually still have 16 Jolly Ranchers left from my bag. Haven't touched them in a while. I'd send them to you, but I don't think it's worth it. Also, I think some of them like, sorta melted from when it was way too hot here, and now they're kinda sticky. =/

And I don't think they're really all that great. But maybe that's just because I'm not that big a fan of hard fruity candy. >.>;

I hang out here because this is a nice site with nice people. I don't really like Jolly Ranchers. Sounds like you really like them.

Can you please buy me some damned Jolly Ranchers? The choice and prices of importing them on eBay is sometimes 500% of their original retail before buying the extortionate postage.

I get Jolly Ranchers from the Cybercandy shop in central london, yeah they do cost 98p, but, I can't exactly find them cheaper, so I pay. *shrug* Same goes for mountain dew. v.v;;

I actually still have 16 Jolly Ranchers left from my bag. Haven't touched them in a while. I'd send them to you, but I don't think it's worth it. Also, I think some of them like, sorta melted from when it was way too hot here, and now they're kinda sticky. =/

And I don't think they're really all that great. But maybe that's just because I'm not that big a fan of hard fruity candy. >.>;

its warm where you live :horse: (we have snow :horse: )

its warm where you live :horse: (we have snow :horse: )

Erm no, the time I'm talking about (when it was warm) is July. Now it's far from warm.

Im heading to New York in January.......that too far away...?

That could work, at least then I'll be minted.

We'll talk closer to the time.

I imagine most of your friends will be asking for goodies/iPods etc..

don't tell me you cant get i-pods in europe

well i already know you can but...

don't tell me you cant get i-pods in europe

well i already know you can but...

Because our real money is worth more, we can buy stuff there cheaper than here.

When i went i had people trying to get me to buy them jackets, hats, sweets, allsorts. Pain in the arse really, if i knew someone was going to pay for them i would have bought, but meh.

That could work, at least then I'll be minted.

We'll talk closer to the time.

More than likely, but Im sure a few sweeties wouldnt be too hard to pack in ;)

He says why not in his first post.

Yes i saw that but i was just bigging them up as i have used them before and think they are ok, not as pricey as some places... hence me saying why not use them?

you really should be eating herseys chocolate not boiled sweets, but if you want something similiar there is a shop in gateshead that still sells aniseed bullets.

V.Refreshing and very cheap

I'm currently living in Erie, PA (as some of you may remember I lived in Pittsburgh) and had no clue that Jolly Ranchers could cost so much. But anyways, if I think about it while I'm at Walmart standing in line for a PS3, I may be able to pick some up for you.

And why is JavHardy leaving for the US?

Annnnd as for me being on this forum, I've just been here since December 10, 2001. Yes, I keep track.

Sign in to follow this