NEurope
conzer16

Riddle me this....

I'm stuck on 11. Hint please.

Look at the source. You'll see something in regard to the title.

Oh and use the hint from the file info. font is also important

I typed in the brothers name in the url. all it said was 'wouldn't that be too easy' The only place I saw the name zeppo was in the source which can't be changed to the brothers name or anything like that. What do I do :horse:

I typed in the brothers name in the url. all it said was 'wouldn't that be too easy' The only place I saw the name zeppo was in the source which can't be changed to the brothers name or anything like that. What do I do :horse:

Wikipedia URL perhaps, if your looking for the other pictures!

For Ninty 182

The pictures are already on p4x, you've just got to find them.

Thanks for the help but I still don't get it so I'm goanna cut my losses and move onto 13 if someone will give me the answer - pm me or post it. Maybe I'll come back to it later if I get a chance.

Thanks for the help but I still don't get it so I'm goanna cut my losses and move onto 13 if someone will give me the answer - pm me or post it. Maybe I'll come back to it later if I get a chance.

Put each of the brothers names in the .jpg url......sorry I meant to say .jpg url before!:p

Yes. I found the images. Thank you conzer16 and everyone who gave me all the hints. :bowdown:

That really did take me too long to get.

I can't figure out number 9!

I've looked at the image closely but theres nothing there, or is there something in the source?

ah yes this one's really a 'spot the answer' riddle. Make sure you search everything.

I have. about 10 times!

search the 'red herring' of the riddle as well

Actually I have noe fucking clue what that means!

when you click on the circle in the middle of the picture, the page that tells you to go back will come up. Scroll down and you'll see the answer

Well now I feel like a fucking retard!

This game'll do that to you a lot.

Speaking of which a hint for level 16 would be appreciated, the one that says 'look for all the numbers'. I googled what I found and think it has something to do with islam prophets yet I'm now stuck. I haven't found any numbers

This game'll do that to you a lot.

Speaking of which a hint for level 16 would be appreciated, the one that says 'look for all the numbers'. I googled what I found and think it has something to do with islam prophets yet I'm now stuck. I haven't found any numbers

All the names are titles of books (in a specific order) in the Koran. Remember that the letters equate to number (says in source...!)

Ah got it - thank you

EDIT:

Wow I was doing 17, typed in an answer and I'm now on No.21. That's what I call luck

Ah got it - thank you

EDIT:

Wow I was doing 17, typed in an answer and I'm now on No.21. That's what I call luck

No way!! Im STILL stuck on 19! Wanna pm me the url? :heart:

Has anyone done no.25, 'Oh CALCulon where are thou', if so a hint would be good

It says 771 at the bottom of the source and when I click on 25 I get one of those username and password things come up which says to twist and turn (or something like that).

I saw the bit about the lucida font but I don't know what to do with it.

I saw the bit about the lucida font but I don't know what to do with it.

Firstly make sure that font is selected. then look for the holes in the source and read vertically. The answer should be 3 (small) words