NEurope
conzer16

Riddle me this....

Image, attributes, black and white.

I'm stuck on 9. Help please.

What's nine?

Hehe I lost a bit of time there too. My hint is, be aware of small things, it's right there (almost) in front of you.

9's a good one. just make sure you look at everything carefully and you'll find the answer.

Oh and can someone help me on level 11 pls. I think I found the hole yet don't really get what to do

stuck on 10 stryin to figure the ascii code out :S

you can right Ascii by using Alt + (number)

Thanks alot on number 11 now :P

Isn't that level ten though, after the ASCII code? Cause I know I finished that but I'm now stuck on the level with a picture of clouds on it (and a big fat 10 on that picture).

No idea what to do.

Edit: boooh, you edited.

Isn't that level ten though, after the ASCII code? Cause I know I finished that but I'm now stuck on the level with a picture of clouds on it (and a big fat 10 on that picture).

No idea what to do.

Edit: boooh, you edited.

lol me too on the cloud one WTF? I tried changing the colours and checking the properties AND trying to find a clickie everywhere!

The cloud one is hard because you might have tried it, but put it wrong (that's what happened to me). But the title says it all, really it does.

so far i have tried dinosaur fossil clouds cloud code tag.... lol am I missing something?

EDIT: Tried tag again....WHATS A TAG?!!?!?

Tags are used in HTML to code. Like this <title>this is the title </title>. Those are tags.

Im dumb. HELP lol

look at the source. is there any difference in it compared to other sorces. maybe a tag somewhere

ooh and I did 11. It's a bit crap though as the thing appears different on my home pc than my laptop which was why I was getting stuck.

Can someone help with level 12, the one with the light at the endo the tunnel

the fact that it's to do with the marx brothers, that this picture is call zeppo and that by the pixel there is the letter E. I know I've got to find the other brothers but don't really know how, where or what the point is

I'm just really stuck and can't see me doing anytime soon. Help would be appreciated : peace:

Oh and I know I've been posting extensively on this thread, I'm just addicted to this game

Can someone help with level 12, the one with the light at the endo the tunnel

the fact that it's to do with the marx brothers, that this picture is call zeppo and that by the pixel there is the letter E. I know I've got to find the other brothers but don't really know how, where or what the point is

I'm just really stuck and can't see me doing anytime soon. Help would be appreciated : peace:

Oh and I know I've been posting extensively on this thread, I'm just addicted to this game

Try searching Wikipedia for the other marx brothers. They each have their own picture similar (but not the same) to the zeppo one. Find all the letters ;)

Try searching Wikipedia for the other marx brothers. They each have their own picture similar (but not the same) to the zeppo one. Find all the letters
;)

where do I find the pictures. :confused:

I've found the brothers on wikipedia yet can't find other similar pictures anywhere. Am I just being a complete dunce on this level?

where do I find the pictures. :confused:

I've found the brothers on wikipedia yet can't find other similar pictures anywhere. Am I just being a complete dunce on this level?

Put the brothers names in the url instead of where the current one is