NEurope
conzer16

Riddle me this....

i have no clue but when I opened it with photoshop then clicked File Info it said

Well done. go to hair.htm

soulman

so is it possible to complete this riddle without opera or the programs?

and is it possible to do level 6 without these tools either?

oh i got it

some answers require you to do something to the picture. if you copy the picture and paste it into 'paint' then change the colour of the picture it may come up with a message

searching 'agriculture' in the google thing doesnt help me at all...i am one of the 8 used and used to be one of the 9

can you help conzer?

I can :)

This one is quite cryptic

Think of what "I am one of the 8 and used to be one of the 9" could mean. What group of things was recently reduced to 8 by the people who decide all things grand and celestial? What does the picture depict? Can you see (in Opera or Photoshop) what the name of the pic is.....

I can :)

This one is quite cryptic

Think of what "I am one of the 8 and used to be one of the 9" could mean. What group of things was recently reduced to 8 by the people who decide all things grand and celestial? What does the picture depict? Can you see (in Opera or Photoshop) what the name of the pic is.....

im sorry but i still have no idea. i dont have opera or the necessary programs either.

nice new avatar btw

What ringed celestial body in a solar system who's number was recently reduced by one is pictured?

when i press 'the riddle continues here' it asks for a password and username, what should i put? ive tried just putting in my name and a random password but nothing happens

do i need to use the IP address?

Hmm if you don't have Opera, then the properties say desire. Search desire on Wikipedia and see which musical artist released that album.

Once you know, find his real name and use the first name as a username, and his last a password.

What is the system of using 1s and 0s called, and am I going in the right direction. A simple yes or no would be great, thanks.

What is the system of using 1s and 0s called, and am I going in the right direction. A simple yes or no would be great, thanks.

Tell me which level you're on, I can't remember.

Hmm if you don't have Opera, then the properties say desire. Search desire on Wikipedia and see which musical artist released that album.

Once you know, find his real name and use the first name as a username, and his last a password.

when i did that (robert zimmerman) it came up with this link !http://riddle.p4x.ch/music/depp.htm

Tell me which level you're on, I can't remember.

A picture of a sky, the title says "hey tag, whats the code", and there is a list of rankings at the bottom.

A picture of a sky, the title says "hey tag, whats the code", and there is a list of rankings at the bottom.

Right click the PAGE not the picture, then view source. Try typing in words you see in the code above the end of riddle text.