NEurope
flameboy

Mario Party 8

put simply, yes.

it's hardly alien.. when you consider Madden, Fifa.. NBA etc..

Thing is, now we have flash games online.. with a quick google you can find something just as entertaining.

Only advantage is this is multiplayer.

Finally a marginal graphics upgrade. You think the series can start closing in on 8/10 ratings?

To be honest, I think it can work pretty well on Wii, I'm actually eager to see what they do with it.

To be honest, I think it can work pretty well on Wii, I'm actually eager to see what they do with it.

Yeah.

This could be the first Mario Party I'll buy since Mario Party 1.

I'll be getting this guaranteed. Have all other 7 games, so i'll get this one as well. Get a lot of multiplayer game time out of them, with my cousin in particular that loves these games.

So many things they could do in this using the Wii-mote! I'm definately buying it!

It's out early March in both USA and Europe! Makes a lovely change saying that....

i think i will buy this one to i love the games that brings fun in your home and mario party is one of the i hope they put online gameplay in it so you can play with your friends online stuff like that

I'm strangely excited by this MarioParty. I'll def get it in (haven't bought one since number 2 as they did go downhill) but this might re-vitalize it.

Mario Party 8 announced for a European release on March 23rd 2007

Although the lineup for the first quarter of 2007 had been announced several weeks ago, there was no exact releasedate for Mario Party 8. The Hudson Soft-developed game will be available on March 23rd, together with Wing Island, which was made by the same company.

Mario Party 8 is the first game of the series on Wii and features a multiplayer-mode for up to 4 players.

http://ds-x2.com/index.php?id=6418

Good to see these filler games are releasing to minimise chances of game drought like with 90% of GCs life.

I'll most likely get this but I won't get the sequels. Always worth having a mario party on your console for some quick and simple multiplayer fun.

Solitanze + numbers = pure love! How do I know? There ain't a post without a statistic in it. Last one: 90% of game drought minimizing chances. Always a fun guy to read.

Ah well, this will probably be the second Mario party I'll ever buy (right after the first one). It's shaping up to be good, and finnaly the franchise will reach the system it's made for. A system that works like the franchise wants it to. And Nintendo won't be spending millions on gloves for Mario Party.