NEurope
Ren of Heavens

The latest South Park episode

Cool, I'm downloading at the moment...

Go, God. Go! Part II" is episode 1012 (#151) of Comedy Central's South Park. It aired on November 1, 2006, and is part one of a multi-episode arc.

Cartman is unable to wait the three weeks until the Nintendo Wii comes out, and spends his time mindlessly pacing in front of the store, and the rest of his time asking how long until it comes out, at intervals of about five seconds. ("It's like waiting for Christmas...times a thousand.") Unable to wait any longer, he decides to go into suspended animation and get unfrozen as soon as the Wii comes out.

Cartman manages to freeze himself in the mountains, but an avalanche covers his body, and he remains hidden for 540 years. Finally he is unfrozen, and despite his loved ones being dead, is most upset that the future people do not have a Nintendo Wii.

southparkwii.jpg

LOL! First South Park references the 360, then World of Warcraft and now this. Haha, fantastic! SP just gets better and better! :grin:

So illegal, bet it'll be down in a few hours.

I would mind normally but MTV is the only network in the UK that broadcasts South Park anymore.

So illegal, bet it'll be down in a few hours.

I would mind normally but MTV is the only network in the UK that broadcasts South Park anymore.

Nah, MTV only shows the old ones, watch Paramount Comedy, that's got all the new ones and it's on most nights.

South Park is the best :D

Retard fish having butt sex made us...

Gonna download it now, South Park + Wii = another great episode!

Let's hope this storyline continues until the Wii is released. It'd be an interesting twist.

Thankfully all the B stories in South Park have been hilarious lately, similar to most great Simpsons episodes.

[edit]

Just watched it. Hilarious stuff. "What in SCIENCE'S name was that?"

Cool! South Park rules. Must watch this episode.

I've been waiting for ages for them to bring all the series out on DVD here but they seem to have stopped at series 4.

Great viewing. I stopped watching South Park for a while, but then suddenly got right back into it, and remembered what I missed.

This ep was so Pro Wii that Nintendo could have been involved in it. But I have read on other forums that Matt and Trey are just as excited for the Wii as everyone else.

That was a fantastic episode! I loved the bit with the "retard babies".

Ill have to wait till the weekend to download this latest ep, sounds like a good one tho!

The latest series of Sp has been ace. Keep it up South Park :)

If you have the episode, PLEASE put it onto youtube :D... (im looking at you Zell!)

If you have the episode, PLEASE put it onto youtube :D... (im looking at you Zell!)

I can't put it on because it's too long (I need a director's account). Besides I'm too lazy :p.