NEurope
DiemetriX

Full Nintendo Wii European Launch Line Up

The virtual console is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be, there could be some more N64 titles though.. however this is good tbh.

We have the PC-Engine and the Mega Drive support, now we need to see the MSX and then we can start complaining about the lack of American SNES muscle.

Super Monkey Ball + Wii Sports should keep me through Winter.

good point.it woulnt make sense for them to release them all together though.Are we europeans ever going to see the likes of mario rpg?

God I hope so! And how about Paper Mario (N64) as well? I never got a chance to play it and it's expensive on eBay.

I'm sure some n00bs had a big argument over how Paper Mario (N64) was actually released in the UK..

Just saw the list. I'm SO downloading Goldenaxe and Columns as soon as I get online with my Wii. Hopefully if they get enough downloads, Sega will decide to put up some more games (Streets of Rage 2 :D).

Just gonna be Zelda:TP for me. Maybe Wii Play too if I have the money, just for the extra controller.

For downloads, the only thing on there I might want is The Legend of Zelda, since I never got to play it.

I'm sure some n00bs had a big argument over how Paper Mario (N64) was actually released in the UK..

I know but I want to see it on the VC becuase I never got around to buying it on the N64.

God I hope so! And how about Paper Mario (N64) as well? I never got a chance to play it and it's expensive on eBay.

Yeah I had a copy of it on the N64 and Banjo Tooie, in total I sold all my N64(5 games total) games and the 64

Got £350 for all of it

paper mario will be on it no doubt especially with the release of super paper mario

Gonna get Red Steel at launch with either Super Monkey Ball or one of the other shoot em ups, and more than likely Wii Play too!

Getting Zelda as a christmas present, and another Wii game too.

Might buy the pinball game, or tht fruit game for my mum as a christams pressie , as she likes games, especially pinball and puzzle ones!

Virtual Console games available in December 2006

NES

Baseball, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Ice Hockey, Mario Bros. (Arcade Classic), Pinball, Soccer, Solomon's Key (Tecmo), Tennis, The Legend of Zelda, Urban Champion, Wario's Woods.

SNES

Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero, SimCity.

N64

Super Mario 64

SEGA MEGA DRIVE

Sonic the Hedgehog, Altered Beast, Golden Axe, Columns, Gunstar Heroes, Ecco the Dolphin, Space Harrier II, Toe Jam & Earl, Ristar, Dr. Robotonik’s Mean Bean Machine.

Is DKC definitely confirmed for Europe? I was under the impression from other sites that this only made the Japanese list for 2006.

yes it is also its geting released here in Australia too :P but no Us release this yr :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full list of upcoming Classics Virtual Console Games

NES.jpg

500 Wii points

December 7th - Australia date

Baseball , Donkey Kong , Donkey Kong Jr. , Ice Hockey , Mario Bros. (Arcade Classic) ,

Pinball , Soccer , Solomon's Key , Tennis , The Legend of Zelda , Urban Champion , Wario's Woods.

2007 Releases

Metroid , Super Mario Bros.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega.jpg

800 Wii points

Altered Beast , Columns , Dr. Robotonik's Mean Bean Machine , Ecco the Dolphin ,

Golden Axe , Gunstar Heroes , Ristar , Sonic the Hedgehog , Space Harrier 2 , Toe Jam & Earl

2007 Releases ?

SNES.jpg

800 Wii points

Donkey Kong Country , F-Zero , SimCity

2007 Releases

Contra 3 - The Alien Wars , Street Fighter 2 , Super Castlevania 4

, Super Mario World , Thel Lgend of Zelda A Link to the Past

N64.jpg

1'000 Wii points

Super Mario 64

2007 Releases ?

Commodore 64 Games

? Wii points

2007 Releases

Impossible Mission , Impossible Mission 2 , Jumpman Junior

, Pit Stop , Summer Games , Summer Games 2 , Winter Games

NO AUSTRALIAN RELEASE

Turbo.jpg

600 Wii points

Bomberman '93 , Bonk's Adventure , Dungeon Explorer , Super Star Soldier , Victory Run.

Aww, I wanted either SMB 3, Mario World or A Link to the Past, but none are released :(

Well, I'm get:

Zelda:Twilight Princess, Red Steel and either Wii Play or Monkey Ball, If I can afford second wii mote and monkey ball I will, overwise Wii Play to save some pennys, gonna get another game for xmas hopefully aswell.

As for VC gonna get:

Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Country, Golden Axe, Gunstar Heroes, Toe Jam & Earl.

Maybe not all those VC's at launch, but will get them either on launch or when I get paid again the week after, also really want bomberman '93 on turbograx if we are getting it?! Bit disappointed we are not getting more N64 games.

Yah we get the pc engine. Thats brilliant for us 40 titles for it by the end of next year. I'll probably buy them all tbh then I can sell off the original games.

COMMODORE 64 GAMES?! I never knew they were on it! :)

I want the game 'Chuckie Egg' and that game with 'bats' and 'wizards'! I'm sure thats commodore 64!

Anyone think that the Wii points will sell-out at launch? or do you think places will be well-stocked?

On another note, i was surprised to go onto the Gameplay forum and find out that at least 5 people have cancelled their Wii preorders in a matter of a day! Mainly because of the launch line-up (i was dissapointed, but it ain't that bad) and a couple were patient enough to say, they will wait till next year.....I know it's only 5 people, that will make no difference to anything, but...i hope more don't think like this after Nintendo announced the launch line-up!

God, I can't wait for it to arrive now. I hope people aren't moaning about a few of the titles not making the launch. At least there's something to look forward to after the launch. If we had to wait a few months for Mario and didn't get anything inbetween it'd be boring.

Well there goes the chance of me purchasing excitetruck, all about zelda, red steel and wii play free remote seals the deal.

Chuckie Egg is one of my all time favourtie games!! I had it on the Spectrum!! Now I'd love if they had spectrum games on there - Chuckie Egg, Bomb Jack, Jest Set Willy, Jet Pack, Attic Attack, Treasure island.....

Amiga would also be awesome - cannon fodder, syndicate, pirates......

The potential for the VC is amazing game wise and frightening money wise!!! And clown like pennywise.........

.....Sorry......

COMMODORE 64 GAMES?! I never knew they were on it! :)
Me neither, but its fantastic news!

Hope they put up CJ's elephant antics... Midnight Resistance... Dizzy... Turrican II... Snare... The Last Ninja...

Man, I could go on forever! :heh:

I wonder if we'll still have to wait for the games to load. :laughing:

And what do you reckon the chances are of The Great Giana Sisters appearing on the VC?

greatgianasisterslo9.jpg

:grin:

Anyone think that the Wii points will sell-out at launch? or do you think places will be well-stocked?

No they wont.