N-Europe

The Killers new video - Bones & *PRESALE* Link for New tour dates

Platty

Channel 4 right now, The killers new video for "Bones" and little did i know that Tim Burton has directed it. How cool!

EDIT:

Well i think it's good although pretty damn strange but i expected that from Tim Burton!

Now the Japanese girl is that the one from fast and furious? Also Brandon needs to ditch the tash, it doesnt look good.

It was on Youtube but they have taken it down...damn google.

*PRESALE link for new tour dates*

http://www.seetickets.com/2gtz/

Get yours now before they go on general sale on friday!!

Although im going Brixton i just picked some up for Wembley aswell :) You shall not beat me this time touts mwhahaha

Looks like Tim Burton is so much of a money grabbing whore that he'll even stoop so low as to make a video for an overrated, mediocre, asshole pop band.

"Why'd you shave the tache' off? Rather suited you... made you look like a spiv!"

Everyone. Remember to say the above to Brandon Flowers if he ever shaves it off and if you ever have the misfortune of meeting him.

I love some of the people on this forum, whenever something becomes popular they hate it.

And the bad news is that means they will never hate themselves! Get it! Im sorry...

As for the video and song hmm meh tbh I like the killers but didnt find that very intresting.

*glances at sig*

*glances at avitar*

rigggght. ok.

Megadeth (from the Marty Friedman era) are probably the most talented musicians that have ever lived, at least in recent memory.

You spelt avatar wrong, and besides, my avatar has nothing to do with this. I'm pretty sure yours does though, with Matt Bellamys face plastered across it; The king of bland and boring, actually, bliss has a decent intro... but almost everything else Muse have ever done has been mundane and a total bore to listen though.

Megadeth (from the Marty Friedman era) are probably the most talented musicians that have ever lived, at least in recent memory.

You spelt avatar wrong, and besides, my avatar has nothing to do with this. I'm pretty sure yours does though, with Matt Bellamys face plastered across it; The king of bland and boring, actually, bliss has a decent intro... but almost everything else Muse have ever done has been mundane and a total bore to listen though.

Do you just use red b'cos your posts arn't interesting enough on there own, or just b'cos your home has lambs head on posts around it?

Do you just use red b'cos your posts arn't interesting enough on there own, or just b'cos your home has lambs head on posts around it?

Why do you use black? I use red because thats my text colour of preference, I use it on every single forum I've ever been on. Although I do love it that whenever I present an argument, all you do is go on and on about red text, you're a dick, and probably the most boring user on the entire forum. Get fucked (and I mean that in the most figurative way possible, I doubt anyone would touch your dusty old twig and berries with a 100ft pole), asshole.

The fuckin thread title is "The Killers' New Video" not "Get Bent If You Don't Like The Killers." Seeing as it's a discussion, I can pretty fucking much say what I want. It doesn't bother me. You can like what you want, but don't get pissy when I say what I mean.

I don't get it Bard why the hell do you are you always the first to bash other things but then when you explain why you don't like something, you always give your opinion but never give any evidence to why everyone else should think the same as you.

Man the Killers are shit, if you know anything about music, you'll know that. They're fucking awful. I don't like them. End of fucking story.

They can't really play their instruments, they don't know the first thing about how a song should be constructed. Their lead guy can't sing, his voice is so bland it's unbelievable, there's no variation in the notes like, at all, it lacks any real tangible melody. The instrumental sections are the same. If you want to hear rock music done right, listen to Led Zeppelin or Lynyrd Skynyrd or Aerosmith or something. Man even Oasis are a hundred times better than The Killers. So there, thats a bunch of reasons, pick your favourite.

Man the Killers are shit, if you know anything about music, you'll know that. They're fucking awful. I don't like them. End of fucking story.

Fair play, you don't like them. But, for every one who doesn't (ie, you), there are others who do like them.

Show some respect, mon.

Why do you use black? I use red because thats my text colour of preference, I use it on every single forum I've ever been on. Although I do love it that whenever I present an argument, all you do is go on and on about red text, you're a dick, and probably the most boring user on the entire forum. Get fucked (and I mean that in the most figurative way possible, I doubt anyone would touch your dusty old twig and berries with a 100ft pole), asshole.

The fuckin thread title is "The Killers' New Video" not "Get Bent If You Don't Like The Killers." Seeing as it's a discussion, I can pretty fucking much say what I want. It doesn't bother me. You can like what you want, but don't get pissy when I say what I mean.

They can't really play their instruments, they don't know the first thing about how a song should be constructed. Their lead guy can't sing, his voice is so bland it's unbelievable, there's no variation in the notes like, at all, it lacks any real tangible melody. The instrumental sections are the same. If you want to hear rock music done right, listen to Led Zeppelin or Lynyrd Skynyrd or Aerosmith or something. Man even Oasis are a hundred times better than The Killers. So there, thats a bunch of reasons, pick your favourite.

I didn't know saying that I hate the Killers was somehow a breach upon your respect and honour...=S. So anyway, no disrespect meant to you. Just a lot, towards the Killers.

You clearly can't argue your way out of a condom so im just going to suggest you stop trying. You have dug yourself a big enought hole now. I don't need to say anymore.

As the saying goes, if you haven't got anything nice to say, shut the hell up.

I didn't know saying that I hate the Killers was somehow a breach upon your respect and honour...=S. So anyway, no disrespect meant to you. Just a lot, towards the Killers.

It may help you Bard if you put 'I think' at the beginning of every sentence in which you state an opinion of yours, it might help you avoid getting into a few arguments.