NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

I think this thread needs to be stickied, it clearly isn't going anywhere anytime soon and it's more active than that battle cards thread that's never updated by those two lazy assholes TheNerdChildren and Dyke.

I've unstickied that thread due to it being dead. Been meaning to do that for quite some time.

As much as neighbours rocks, this thread doesn't need to be stickied. If it's popular, it'll stay up on the first page anyway.

Looks like Harold is going to blow any day now.

The look on his face and the accompanying music every time he looks at Paul is a dead give away.

I must confess to reading the TV times and getting a semi lowdown about what's going to happen. But the Christmas day episode, brought a smile to face seeing the boys return.

Plus Izzy in that Mrs Santa cossie, fucking right love!

Looks like Harold is going to blow any day now.

The look on his face and the accompanying music every time he looks at Paul is a dead give away.

Thats really starting to scare me now :/ Physcho harold hah :D

But the Christmas day episode, brought a smile to face seeing the boys return.

Plus Izzy in that Mrs Santa cossie, fucking right love!

Agreed.

Evil Harold's return. I'm trying to work out what Harry's 'Walk to Robbo's' scene reminded me of. It may be texas chainsaw massacre- he was a bit leatherface, wasn't he?

I'm loving the way Harold is taking great pleasure in Pauls paranoia.

Looks like evil Harold is back for good.

Anybody else think the new titles make it look like a kiddys show?

harolds a murderer ??!!! what happend to the good holsem ramsey st

plain crashes, jail, harold in yet a nother role, not in my day

Oh dear, Rokhed you were right about the new title sequence not being pretty. It looks like Balamory. I do like the current names of episodes though, todays 'Take my breath away' made me chuckle and yesterdays 'Resident evil.'

I don't mind the new sequence, but I prefer it over the shitty montage favouring certain characters. Looks like Katya is here to stay also.

I only caught the titles today, is Izzy not in them? does that mean she's leaving? nobbish.

Lynne's getting on my wick again. Harold's about to confess to Susan then Lynne, having used some form of homing beacon [i say she planted a tracking device on Susan] bursts in, in Harold's food preparation area, blubbering in her selfish way, again.

"Oh I could really use a friend"

Stop driving them away with your selfish meddling ways, and get your hair back to the proper way it was before godammit!

As much as neighbours rocks, this thread doesn't need to be stickied. If it's popular, it'll stay up on the first page anyway.

Stunning rationale, with logic like that I hope never to see a topic stickied by you, ever again.

That dance sequence blew, even with Elle messing it up.

And why do all of Karl's songs have to have River in it?

God, how stupid is Paul, nice to see Izzy on the ball for a change though.

How long before Harolds self destruction though?

God, how stupid is Paul, nice to see Izzy on the ball for a change though.

How long before Harolds self destruction though?

My flatmate suggested he was being written out, which I can kinda understand since surely there's no way he can get away with this.

Lou has finally discovered teh truth?

And bad Elle. Rumbled as quick as ye like. Bitch.

do you English fined the accents on neighbours funny, strange in any way. im Australian and was just wondering what is your opinion on Australian tongue is and in aparticlar lou's accsents from neighbours.

sorry if off topic

Lynne's getting on my wick again. Harold's about to confess to Susan then Lynne, having used some form of homing beacon [i say she planted a tracking device on Susan] bursts in, in Harold's food preparation area, blubbering in her selfish way, again.

"Oh I could really use a friend"

Stop driving them away with your selfish meddling ways, and get your hair back to the proper way it was before godammit!

Stunning rationale, with logic like that I hope never to see a topic stickied by you, ever again.

Haha, you do have a point. My sentence did defy logic. It's one of those things that sounds better in your head then when you come to type it down it sounds like utter bullcrap.

I'm loving the whole Harold gone crazy thing. As soon as somebody told me what was happening, i just had to tune in to see what was going on. Fan-fucking-tastic. :)