NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

I think the whole intro is due for a remix, and they usually have one once a year after they have their "season finale" just before Christmas in Australia (I think). So I'm not totally sure how long the difference is (couple of months I think) but that should be around fairly soon I belive.

EDIT - Just had a look an an episode guide and todays episode was shown on the 15 November in Aus so thats just under 3 months, also the season finale was shown on the 16th December, so I reckon we've got another month or so before a major remix.

I have seen the future of neighbours, and it isn't pretty.

Expect somethiung that looks like it was done by a 5 year old using paint.

What did j00 think today? Lovely of Harold to find Connor and I hope he stays for longer than what is predicted. Haven't seen the ending yet as I had to go round with a camera for video project asking people about cheese.

found the whole zeikster thing hilarious, but only becasue he's such an idiot. and also "It's probably my little lady", LITTLE! Is he blind or something!

Yeah, I have such a hot chick [because she eats alot of hot food] and little lady [just been to the hall of mirrors no doubt] then gets scared over Bree knowing he's "a dob" to be honest, even Breezilla would understand The Zeikster "dobbing" in the lass who is seeing a bloke who made dodgy calls to Susan, naturally though he'll buckle like the pussy he is.

random knabs

zeik

alex

max

lynne skully.. frig me.. i wanna knee her in the face

steph

what a load of twots

..and im still convinced gino planted the bomb on the plane.. its pretty clear..

ZING!!!

I'm convinced Lynne wants her hair to look more like a man's every day, and confirmed it with her attempted at a mullet. I hope Joe goes off to help his son Toby but doesn't end up leaving the same way Joe Scully did.

Stingray today... dear me, The boys flipped back into the old school when he first appeared. I didn't like him then so I hope he get's his arse kicked back into gear. In what appears to be the same cell Lou and Darcy shared. Who knows, maybe it'll be the same tiny courtyard.

I'm convinced Lynne wants her hair to look more like a man's every day, and confirmed it with her attempted at a mullet. I hope Joe goes off to help his son Toby but doesn't end up leaving the same way Joe Scully did.

Stingray today... dear me, The boys flipped back into the old school when he first appeared. I didn't like him then so I hope he get's his arse kicked back into gear. In what appears to be the same cell Lou and Darcy shared. Who knows, maybe it'll be the same tiny courtyard.

I actually though Lynne was turning into Sharon Osbourne.

And of course it's going to look like the same cell, it's the same prison and cells all look identical.

Summers is coming back next week. :shakehead

Neighbours sure has alot of annoying characters. :cry:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not Summer... Bollocks you know her and Bree are going to turn into some super annoying fatty thing. And start fighting over Zeik...

Joe Mangel leaves and Summer returns.

It's true, as the good lord giveth he taketh away.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Not Summer... Bollocks you know her and Bree are going to turn into some super annoying fatty thing. And start fighting over Zeik...

jeez that wud be crap-tastic

ziek, rachael, summer and bree all annoy me so freaking much!

The search for Katia Kinsky begins.

5-1 she's dead

4-1 she's a junkie

3-1 she-s a prostitute

2-1 she's a junkie prostitute

evens that she's a dead junkie prostitute.

She's going to be a massive whore who'll ruin Susans life after Alex finally croaks, and probably be one of those cases she turnes round into a model person, like Toadie.

She's going to be a massive whore who'll ruin Susans life after Alex finally croaks, and probably be one of those cases she turnes round into a model person, like Toadie.

I just hope she's hot, probably will be though as they got rid of Serena (+ where did Carmella go?) plus they need something good to counteract Summer's ugly boney mug.

It's odd to think that (I'm pretty nearly sure of this) Rachael and Janae are the same ages (16, did sleepover club together) they they are playing characters at the complete differen ends of the spectrum, late teen to early teens.

I just hope she's hot, probably will be though as they got rid of Serena (+ where did Carmella go?) plus they need something good to counteract Summer's ugly boney mug.

It's odd to think that (I'm pretty nearly sure of this) Rachael and Janae are the same ages (16, did sleepover club together) they they are playing characters at the complete differen ends of the spectrum, late teen to early teens.

i always thought rachael looked a bit old to be playing an immature teenage brat.

i always thought rachael looked a bit old to be playing an immature teenage brat.

Apperently she looks old for her age, that ginger minger she's been dating is apperently at least a year or two older than her.

Where the hell did Stephs dreams come from today?

The guys been dead for years, nobodies even mentioned him in years and all of a sudden Steph starts dreaming about him?

Somethings not quite right there.

Looks like Stingray and Dylan will be out of the joint soon too, just when they were starting to fit in. No way did Roo not take Pauls deal, but he was a bit over generous, Roo would have probably taken half that or even less.

From what I've read in teh TV guide Roo may be backing out, but I'll say no more. Lovely Cameo from Drew there, he was robbed from the show. Taken by surprise and utterly not needed.

Bree in today's episode showed that she tries quite hard to have her cake and indeed eat it too by trying to stop Summer [who always was a cow in my eyes, but with the arrival of Bree and Rachael has shot up on the Respect-O-Meter] talking to Zeik.

Plus, Toadie's card tower skillz. They way he got that final card to stick there, surely some form of witchcraft.

Nice to see Summers homecoming wasn't the happy occasion she imagined.

I'm sorry but Summer is still annoying as hell, worse than Rachel, Zeik and Bree put together.

I'm sorry but Summer is still annoying as hell, worse than Rachel, Zeik and Bree put together.

I'm afraid I shall have to disagree there, Summer = annoying indeed. But the three newcomers have brought a whole new level of agony to my eyes and ears.

I'm afraid I shall have to disagree there, Summer = annoying indeed. But the three newcomers have brought a whole new level of agony to my eyes and ears.

Yeah, but they're all different types of annoying that seem to play off of each other lessening the overall annoyance factor, for me anyway.

Give Summer a chance, she's only just back, she has not yet begun to annoy.

Give Summer a chance, she's only just back, she has not yet begun to annoy.

I am giving her a chance! It was j00 who placed her upon a pinnacle of annoyance by saying she's worse than the power three, I think Bree could take them all in terms of both annoyance and bad acting. Yes, even Zeik.