NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

ok i watched neighbours for the first time in ages today and oh my who are those new pretty girls eh ? :)

I'm thinking that Stuart will find a black wig and glasses somewhere in the future.

Yeah i was thinking the same; when he said it, it just sounded straight away like a disguise.

It's ABOUT TIME the Issy story got interesting again; both Darcy and Paul found out AGES ago, and i thought each time then that she would be exposed, but no!

Oh and they've gotta start having Issy in more scenes like her bikini shop one the other day; she looked amazing!! :shock:

I also wish to lead the cause of Summer being shot. She's been the downfall of the Hoyland family from the beginning. And her recent behaviour involving the baby is just plain annoying.

the whole adoption storyline is making me cringe, its just sooo wrong. To have the mother of the child in your home etc. I diddn't even think you were allowed contact.

Makes it dramatic however!

I'm not a soap person, but i think i will probably try and watch it every so often at Uni. I've been watching it for over 10 years now.

Thats a thought.. who's been watching the longest? who can remember Karl's affair with Sarah (i think)/ I can remember that, and i can remember toady's older brother at school and stuff.

the whole adoption storyline is making me cringe, its just sooo wrong. To have the mother of the child in your home etc. I diddn't even think you were allowed contact.

You're not.

Exactly.

I like to think I've been watching it the longest. But I couldn't tell you how long exactly as it's been for as long as I can remember.

I'm not a soap person, but i think i will probably try and watch it every so often at Uni. I've been watching it for over 10 years now.

Thats a thought.. who's been watching the longest? who can remember Karl's affair with Sarah (i think)/ I can remember that, and i can remember toady's older brother at school and stuff.

I've been watching it for as long as I can remember and can easily recall the Karl/Sarah affair and laso that Toadie had a HUGE crush on Sarah when he first arrived! Stonefish was a legend!

I remember even further back than that though, there was that girl with the snake (who I think was called Phoebe) and the guy who was crossing the dual carriage way and got hit by the white van - classic flatline ending to that episode!

There have been sooo many classic episodes over the years!

Oh and does anyone remember the rumour that Ramsay Street was gonna be destroyed by a huge fire because they wanted to end the show (I believe that the fact it's so popular over here is one of the reasons why they kept it going)? Of course I could have just completely made that last bit up!

I remember the adventures of Scott, Charlene and Henry.

I remember the adventures of Scott, Charlene and Henry.

Mmmmm, the names ring a bell, care to remind me kind sir?

And Boyd is gonna get in there with her!

One thing I wanna know is how the hell the whole adoption process took about a month, don't you usually have to be on a waiting list for like a year and then I thought the mother would choose the family a lot earlier on in the pregnancy?!

And Boyd is gonna get in there with her!

One thing I wanna know is how the hell the whole adoption process took about a month, don't you usually have to be on a waiting list for like a year and then I thought the mother would choose the family a lot earlier on in the pregnancy?!

Theres got to be abit of throwing reality to the wind, if it was dead realistic then it would be pretty boring, ay?

Theres got to be abit of throwing reality to the wind, if it was dead realistic then it would be pretty boring, ay?

definately!

nit picking in soaps is daft, who cares if its slightly not real :P its exciting!

my mum always says "god that baby isn't newborn at all look at it" well duh u can hardley put a real newborn baby on tv :lmao:

Just when it looks like Lynne would contemplate suicide. Summer chimes in with a poorly executed ending note and says "You can sing along if you like" which makes everyone burst into a fit of laughter. What the fuck?

I know, that was one of the saddest things i have ever seen! I even went as far as to tell my brother to watch teh evening episode cause it made such little sense!

Mmmmm, the names ring a bell, care to remind me kind sir?

Scott and Charlene were Jason Donovan and Kylie's characters. Henry was of course Craig Mclachlan!

As for how long i've been watching it.... Pretty much since it started :red: With the likes of Shane Robinson, and Des and Daphne! Good times.

I easily remember the Karl and Sarah affair;

- I started watching it (i think, from what i can remember), when there were these two stunning twin sisters who worked in Lassiters and they worked for some guy who may have been called Mark? and i think one of the twins may have married him?!

Some classic moments i remember;

- Philip Martin and Julie Robinson; and Julie "feel" off the lighthouse(?) roof and there was all the mystery over her daughter debbie pushing her!

- Helen Daniels dies when sleeping next to grand-daughter Hannah

- When Harold got swept off the cliff out to sea

- The whole Darren and Libby story (also with Brett love triangle)

- Cheryl (Lou's wife) got kidknapped; then was found to have had a relationship with one of the hostages! Cheryl got run over (i think) by her daughter Danni,

- Luke and Danni; Luke got cancer

- Ben the mechanic (who was also a racer) has a huge car crash!

- Billy, Anne and Caitlins love triangle

- Drew (of Drew and Libby); dies in a horse riding accident; NOOOOOO!! :weep:

...well that's enough for now!!

My favourite time in Neighbours was when;

Libby, Mal, Toadey, Billy, Anne, Amy and Lance (and Caitlin; Boo!) were all in it towards the end of their school years; good group of friends!

Oh and does anyone remember the rumour that Ramsay Street was gonna be destroyed by a huge fire because they wanted to end the show

I heard there was going to be a huge explosion in the street!

Drew dying was one of the most unexpected things I've ever seen from a soap.

It was one of the most upsetting things that could of happened in neighbours EVER!

Drew was a legend; and him, Libby and Ben were so happy, :weep:

Poor Paul, but sadly it needed to be done.

Yeah it did, but I couldn't believe it!!

Sure Dillon thought he was doing the right thing; but going about it in that way is just wrong!!

HOW BAD would that be for Paul (for Anyone), to wake up and find that you've lost a leg!

That has to be one of the worst things possible!!!

- Philip Martin and Julie Robinson; and Julie "feel" off the lighthouse(?) roof and there was all the mystery over her daughter debbie pushing her!

It was off a hotel roof at a murder mystery weekend.

Yeah it did, but I couldn't believe it!!

Sure Dillon thought he was doing the right thing; but going about it in that way is just wrong!!

HOW BAD would that be for Paul (for Anyone), to wake up and find that you've lost a leg!

That has to be one of the worst things possible!!!

his face....awwww man i felt like crying for the poor guy lol :no:

*gets a grip on reality*

I was lauhging at the face he pulled. And congrats to Bree! The Drew dieing was weird, I missed that episode but I didn't hear any trace of it really, he died and has the funeral in one episode. I remember Helen Daniel's dieing. I think I started watching at about Lance's final year or so. It's been 7 months or so since the terrible fire, and the story is still going. Can't wait to see all of Afirmacons plans. Even though they've cleared off.

What actually happened with Paul and his leg, I missed most of the first showing (playing squash) and was working for the second?!

Oh and about Drew dieing, I knew he was going to die before hand, don't know where I found out from though...

What actually happened with Paul and his leg, I missed most of the first showing (playing squash) and was working for the second?!

Well Dillon went to see Paul and asked him why he didn't want the op, and Paul said he was fed up of the fight, and Dillon said that doesn't sound like you;

Then Paul said he didn't know how long he'd remain conscious for, and ask Dillon to promise him that when he fell unconscious to not let the hospital have their way, and if necessary, go to the papers etc... and let everyone know that he has a right to his decision, and he's made his decision. Dillon agreed to do this;

However, when Paul fell unconscious, Dillon faked Pauls signature on the patient consent form and gave it to Karl, who said, well done Dillon, i don't know what you said to change his mind but well done, you've saved his life! Dillon look awkward because of what he's done;

Later Paul wakes up. Dillon is in the room. Paul looks down at his legs only to find one of them gone!!!!!!!!

Paul is distraut and starts panicking and pretty much crying in distress and disbelief at what's happened (pulling some really dramatic, shocked faces; i felt really sorry for him!!!),

That's where it ends!