NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

So, when is it switching over, can't be long now if Five are advertizing it.

The adverts say 11th Feb.

wot time is it on? any news of an omnibus? Since I started my new job I have only watched it 3 times...damn crappy long hours...I wanna be a student again...

Is it evil that i totally LOLd at Rachel getting hit? i dunno it seemed somewhat fake acting :/

That was pure karma. She's had a brick to the head coming for a long time.

A weekend omnibus could save Neighbours for me.. the advert is here if anyone wants to have a look..

I quite like that advert actually, maybe five can do it some justice.

I'm hoping for an omnibus as well, especially since I'm looking for a new job which will be Monday - Friday, 9 - 5:30 (or there abouts)!

A weekend omnibus could save Neighbours for me.. the advert is here if anyone wants to have a look..

Amusing. I'm not looking forward to the move, omnibus or not, purely because I really doubt Neighbours will be that great with ad breaks.

Wonder what'll happen with Rachel? Only time will tell but she'll likely end up sharing that room with Bridget so they can both die together while Susan and Miranda weep over them. Poetic justice.

That was pure karma. She's had a brick to the head coming for a long time.

Totally. Who's have thought she would have brought didge out of her coma eh

The adverts say 11th Feb.

Well the 11th is just the other side of the weekend. Anyone catch its swansong on the BBC today? Did they even say anything about it or are they just letting it slip off into the oblivion of Ch 5 and hoping we don't notice?

Not that much is happenin in it these days. Carmella is about to die in that boys bathroom, Ringo is still at large... and Valda is even more at large than Ringo- but the less said about her and her super XXXL lingerie the better.

Well the 11th is just the other side of the weekend. Anyone catch its swansong on the BBC today? Did they even say anything about it or are they just letting it slip off into the oblivion of Ch 5 and hoping we don't notice?

Not a word was said about it.

Good thing about the move though, they get the 1.45 time slot back.

It was kinda like Home and Away, actually. The way it has looked since going to Five.

Whats up with Oliver? For a while there he was bareable but now he's back to being an eejit. That Marco cove ain't much better, nor is Carmella, but Olly reached boiling point out of his jealousy and desire to be the soulmate of every female in Ramsey Street.

I didn't see the beginning, but after a weekend of hoping Carmella would die, it was a letdown to tune in and see her safe and sound in hospital.

I didn't see the beginning, but after a weekend of hoping Carmella would die, it was a letdown to tune in and see her safe and sound in hospital.

Join the club.

cam quality is bad, looks like they use different cams or sommit, ah well im sure ill be used to it 1 day, but on bbc it looked aloot smoother and more colourful

cam quality is bad, looks like they use different cams or sommit, ah well im sure ill be used to it 1 day, but on bbc it looked aloot smoother and more colourful

Lol.....is it....your signal?

haha i saw it today - i see what you mean!!! perhaps as a condition of the five contract, they have to use the sunset beach cameras O___O

700TITLE.jpg

*awaits "it was all a dream"/"zomg there be cereal killarz!!" episodes*

There's too many people to fit in this bullshit strobe intro. They need the old stlye montages.

Also, who was that mystery bloke seen at the end... WHO.