NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Neighbours is getting pretty sweet what with Darcy coming around.

And Jenne is really starting to turn a few heads. :wink:

Neighbours is the only soap that I would consider worth watching... yeah. Paul's leg eh...

Agreed!

Loved the episode when dirty doctor darcy came out of his coma, so how long untill he remembers izzy's little secret then?

Paul deserves everything that comes his wya (unless of course it is good!) after burning the pub, etc down

Finally what the hell is up with Cindy, knocking that guy of his bike, glad to see Stu's becoming suspicious!

I don't think it was Cindy, and please people. Can we agree on no spoilers, I stopped going to the other one because of them.

Why don't you think it was her, she obviously has some dark mysterious past, the crap she spewed about the stories she was telling her disabled friend (forget her name) was basically what she wanted and so she saw an opportunity for Stu to go undercover and took it!

Also the scratches on the car and the furious washing of said vehicle, including taking the number plate off - false plates anyone?

She aint right in the head and should be shot... by Stu :D

This complete flip reverse of Sindi's personality is shit. If she really was this emotionally fragile she wouldn't have been hired to seduce Toadie for Darcy.

I think the makers want people want you to think she's insane and ran over that dude. And Stu will aswell, then bam! She's innocent!

Ivew never watched it, soaps arnt really my thing

Testify! :bow: Who wants to watch some Australian soap anyway? There's too many blondes in Neighbours for my liking! :heh:

Testify! :bow: Who wants to watch some Australian soap anyway? There's too many blondes in Neighbours for my liking! :heh:

That makes it even more worth while to watch.

True, but you seem to be forgetting the important factor of get the fuck out my topic.

^_^ I love neighbours! I watch it every night after school :P

You guys are so far behind in the storyline... Poor Stu. I love Carl and Susan, they should get back together :P

Spoilers anyone? I'm about hm, >_O 4 weeks of episodes ahead. I am from Australia of course ^_^

Cools, mind if I swipe your addy Tom the Bomb?

BTW: Do you people get Neighbours broadcast where you live? Or do you download the episodes somehow?

Cools, mind if I swipe your addy Tom the Bomb?

BTW: Do you people get Neighbours broadcast where you live? Or do you download the episodes somehow?

On twice a day (weekdays) on BBC1 matey, we english appreciate a quality show when we see one!

Yes I love Darcy. I knew he was going to change into the good old rogue character that we all love at the end. You tell her Darcy! Oh and some good old house of trouser fun and of course some Cindy whining even though for once she was in the right.

Good neighbours fun, although this episode didn't have the older or younger demographic in today, they are some of the best characters Harold and the adventures of Sky etc. Well nm seeing Darcy back on form was classic enough.

you could just tell that darcy is not as innocent as he seems :D stupid Izzy shouldnt have bought him the flowers that brought his memory back :D

and of course some Cindy whining even though for once she was in the right.

I'm thinking that Stuart will find a black wig and glasses somewhere in the future.

Word to Darcy, cracking down on the shit.

I'm thinking that Stuart will find a black wig and glasses somewhere in the future.

I was thinking this could be quite funny as well. I really hope it happens then Stuart has to arrest her, for REAL! Instead of one of their little sex games.

Oh and good old Toadie cracking the jokes today, he was keeping 'abreast' of things. Super stuff.

Stingray has gone back to being a prick for me. He asked for what he got but poor Dylan I say.

Just when it looks like Lynne would contemplate suicide. Summer chimes in with a poorly executed ending note and says "You can sing along if you like" which makes everyone burst into a fit of laughter. What the fuck?

Stingray was most annoying today, after Dylan made all that effort and made such a classy affair as well :doh: