NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

serves him right for tryin to feel her up :heh:
No way; I felt so sorry for the guy!

Serena is such an annoying character!

Holy crap yesterday's was awesome.

Only 2, maybe 3 people in my flat watch Neighbours but all 5 of us watched it at 1.40 and 5.35. Today's better be as good :hehe:

If that Cocky git Zeik is in it anymore I'm going to write a stern letter.

You just know him and bree are goin to get it on and have fat ugly annoying children that we will all want to kill.

And if they start rolling their eyes at the slightest incidence of their high class bitching. I'll kill them too.

Weird concept about the eating order though.

I think that Alex bloke should be shot. Not only is he being a royal bell he has the nerve to show his late wife to his new missus, looks like she was a mail order bride.

oohh the guy that played Joe scully was wrongfully fired - ohh ohh scandal!

Izzys pill popping and Steph nearly lost her baby cause of it...god why doesn't she grow up.

If you've ever caught that Arseraping Shiela's Wheels adverts, with the bloke in the pub. You'll see Joe Scully in the audience.

That Zeik is being a prize dick. We shouldn't keep the money then wanks off over having his share. Deserves to catch aids for sure.

I hate Zeik as well, why does he have to be honest and moral all the time, he spoils everyones, including himself, fun. I feel sorry for Karl though, first accused of murder now a couple of weeks later with child molestation.

I hate Zeik as well, why does he have to be honest and moral all the time, he spoils everyones, including himself, fun. I feel sorry for Karl though, first accused of murder now a couple of weeks later with child molestation.

I'm pretty sure Janae's of legal age.

That Zeik is being a prize dick. We shouldn't keep the money then wanks off over having his share. Deserves to catch aids for sure.

Just give him some cheese on toast and hope for the best.

Typical. Susan's new bitch is going to die.

What's worse is she's going to be stuck with his spasticated kids.

Sky was basically being a bitch today, saying to Steph how she didn't approve of her dad and Lyn, then when Steph agreed Sky chimes in with "So my dad's not good enough?" crap.

Talk people dammit!

I did start to think Lyn had begun her meddling ways yet again but wasn't as bad.

Genaes rack today. Extraordinary.