NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Well la de daaa

You can watch them in this country though.

I personally feel neighbours is getting a bit too obvious in their plots.

thats like me going to the 24 thread and spoiling the plot because you can download the episodes that are ahead of the uk.

So, the mystery man in the limo (if you can call it that) tailing that Will bloke isn't his spurned sugar daddy.

It seems he has some sort of "get married before your Xth birthday or lose your inheritence" thing going.

It seems he has some sort of "get married before your Xth birthday or lose your inheritence" thing going.

And I thought it was a try being heterosexual thing for a spoilt daddies boy way sort of thing.

I thought it was deal with your fathers business by set date or never get anything from your fathers estate ever again.

Great episode for comedy today, Steigers hunting trip and Lou and Mishkas photoshoot broke up the tedium of the baby Mangel saga nicely.

Steigar has turned into a right fruit.

He's got a lovely dog though, I thought Fiona was going to shoot it today by accident.

He's got a lovely dog though, I thought Fiona was going to shoot it today by accident.

Same here Rokhed00.

I fear the mortality rate is going to go up massively in Ramsey Street with the retirement of Karl Kennedy.

I thought all was right in the world of kennedy. what with Karl and Sunsan getting back together. Now my world is upside down :(

I fear the mortality rate is going to go up massively in Ramsey Street with the retirement of Karl Kennedy.

Especially if he throws himself in to his 'music'.

Rosie, as soon as she appeared has always wanted a piece of The Don. Paul can't be faulted for not wanting that meddling whore Lynne because of her.

Originally posted by Boyd

I'd rather eat dirt than shake hands with you Paul.

You're learning fast, my son.

Nice one by Paul, I thought he was going to leave Lynn at the altar, but what he did was so much better. She's putting on a brave face but you can tell she's crushed inside, I wouldn't be surprised if she never comes back from her 'honeymoon'.

Ive been meaning to ask you guys...wheres Max gone?

I saw some episodes where he was in hospital...and I saw an episode this week and pooff hes gone.

Ive been meaning to ask you guys...wheres Max gone?

I saw some episodes where he was in hospital...and I saw an episode this week and pooff hes gone.

He just wandered off in to the night and jumped on a bus, due back soon though apparently.

Nice one by Paul, I thought he was going to leave Lynn at the altar, but what he did was so much better. She's putting on a brave face but you can tell she's crushed inside, I wouldn't be surprised if she never comes back from her 'honeymoon'.

Dear God please let that be the case!

That would be awesome. Not having to see that whore ever again.

Nice to see Steph returning to her tomboy ways.