NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

no comment :heh:

Have to say the girls are the best eye candy on any of the soaps ive watched. The men however, that Irish guy, Connor, hes a cutie. and dylan. Yum!

According to my brother (and sister) who have both met 'Connor' in real life he is a complete and utter arsehole. Got booed of the stage apparently. Harrold is meant to be a legend though.

According to my brother (and sister) who have both met 'Connor' in real life he is a complete and utter arsehole. Got booed of the stage apparently. Harrold is meant to be a legend though.

awww but he seems nice on neighbours, must be a good actor! hes still hot tho! :hehe:

the women on Neighbours to gawk at are great! ................................ and Cindi (no matter if you guys hate her!)

I've seen fried eggs with bigger yolks.

I've seen fried eggs with bigger yolks.

Hahaha. ROFL.

Ahh that made me laugh. :D

FUCK! I missed it, plus I predicted the wig first, ergo, I was right and you alll agreed with me. Shabba!

hehe yeah i was like.....bleugh..how predictable, but funny all the same :D

That wig lost me.

the wig! the suspect had black hair :heh: and sindi (sp) just so happens to have a black wig! suspicious...wooo...

wonder if toadie is goin to say anythin to stu

FUCK! I missed it, plus I predicted the wig first, ergo, I was right and you alll agreed with me. Shabba!

To be honest I think 99.99% of people who watch it would've suspected that it was just her in a disguise, I mean thats what I said straight after Stu actually said "black hair and glasses", ergo you didn't predict it first but mearly mentioned it first :p

Oh and thank the lord Summer's gone!

Stop arguing bitch. O_O

I am also glad Summer has gone. She deserved to go into a coma when she started fainting and die.

Today was a pretty sweet episode. Jenea just gets hotter and hotter, and fair play to Skye. Dillon is a thug, and truth be told thats pretty typical of todays life. There are so real bad eggs out there, that are going out with some stunning girls, and they deserve better.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I guess the celebratory 20th Anniversary Neighbours episodes are finally here with ALL these faces from the past appearing!!

Great to see Phil Martin (along with all the others) back in it today, he was a good character and i'd forgotten the story of him writing books under the name of Phillipa Martin until they brought it up today!

Issy, Issy, Issy; when will she learn!!

Phillip Martin would clearly be the Don, were Neighbours a form of Mafia.

Izzy playing the rape card, naughty.

Anyone observe the new intro? I still don't like it, some people don't get enough viewage. Even that pig bree gets around half a second before something fades on top.

Anyone observe the new intro? I still don't like it, some people don't get enough viewage. Even that pig bree gets around half a second before something fades on top.

Bree is a diabolical name - it reminds me of horrible, awful tasting cheese.

Heh, you guys are so far behind. :heh: In todays episodes of Neighbours, Izzy is getting her drinks spiked by teenagers. Now don't all start calling me a spoiler, because I wouldn't spoil anything major in the plot. The drama is not Izzy discovering her drinks are being spiked (the audience is pratically shown who it is from the off), but rather... hmm, I shall spoil no more. :heh:

Oh, and what's happened to Home & Away over there? Does ITV still have it or did it finally make to move to Channel 5?

Oh, and what's happened to Home & Away over there? Does ITV still have it or did it finally make to move to Channel 5?

Truth be told Gamon I hav'nt seen Home n Away for years. Maybe its been axed totally. Some of the chicks in that used to be stunning.