N-Europe

Windows Media Player 11 Final!!!!

CompSci

untitledmh8.jpg

Validation required

Windows Xp 32bit : http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/9/5/0953e553-3bb6-44b1-8973-106f1b7e5049/wmp11-windowsxp-x86-enu.exe

Windows Xp 64bit: http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/0/8/3080c52c-2517-43de-bdb4-b7eafd88f084/wmp11-windowsxp-x64-enu.exe

p.s Install this in conjunction with the xbox360 dashboard update to view vids on 360, without the need of having to install/use windows media center!!! woot

Please note i am on my sisters Pc, hence the Nsync tracks :blank::hmm:

I got the Beta 2 today, it was fucking shit. I like having a huge list where I can find an artist and find my track. However on 11 I had to double click on the artist, then the album, then the song. Equals a massive around of bullshit.

Even making the traditional list, I couldn't make it sort by artist [The option wasn't there], best case scenario was album title, even then wasn't good enough.

Complete shit.

I got the Beta 2 today, it was fucking shit. I like having a huge list where I can find an artist and find my track. However on 11 I had to double click on the artist, then the album, then the song. Equals a massive around of bullshit.

Even making the traditional list, I couldn't make it sort by artist [The option wasn't there], best case scenario was album title, even then wasn't good enough.

Complete shit.

Been using WMP11 a while and I totally agree with you. I use winamp's Media Library to get what you described, works great.

Wait, all of you guys have legitimate copies of Windows?

Some do...

Some use versions hacked without WGA :D

I have legal Windows XP x64 and XP Pro.

Looks good, but I don't really think it comes close to matching iTunes. Again, Microsoft is running late and showing its original approach by adding features iTunes had a long time ago. It's no ease to work with WMP.

On the IE 7.0 subject, though, it's the most insafe and incorrect browser in the world. Switch to FireFox 2.0 and enjoy surfing the web like it should. No wrong showing of HTML, that is...