NEurope
darthbane2k

One last secret - and its BIG!

I know this is boring, but how about region-free?

Wish that could be a possibility but unfortunately it ain't, already theres been confirmation its not region free. Expect to see a region free Nintendo console by the year 2999.

The Wii can hook up to your PC and can act as an external CD drive.

OH man that is gonna be freaky handy true blood style.

My BBC computer is still running on B discette drives.. i'll finally be able to play my All Saints CD on my computer!

I've developed an idea of mine (or given it a name)

Virtual Console Versus

or vcv for short, on this service u can play all the classic multiplayers online ust like xbox live arcade.

you heard it here first ;)

Virtual Console Versus

or vcv for short, on this service u can play all the classic multiplayers online ust like xbox live arcade.

GENIUS, INSTANT BILLIONAIRE!!!!!

Can we have a share of your fortune?

You can do that with SNES9x

yeah i know u can but not really the same is it? from your stand point, if you just wanna play illegal roms on your PC, the VC isn't going to appeal anyway. Wheras people like me would love to play it through my wii.

Virtual Console Versus

Won't happen because A) It's what people actually want B) Too easy. Nintendo have a habit of not actually listening to thier consumers (read VC region lock crisis)

Won't happen because A) It's what people actually want B) Too easy. Nintendo have a habit of not actually listening to thier consumers (read VC region lock crisis)

alright just shoot me down then :heh:

alright just shoot me down then :heh:

Sorry, I do happen to agree with you by the way. It's what i've wanted to do for years now. I hate doing it through emulators because it's so damn fiddley/laggy/shit basically. However, it would be too good to be true if they actually bothered to include it. Kudos to you if they do.

Sorry, I do happen to agree with you by the way. It's what i've wanted to do for years now. I hate doing it through emulators because it's so damn fiddley/laggy/shit basically. However, it would be too good to be true if they actually bothered to include it. Kudos to you if they do.

i reckon massive kudos if they call it by that name lol!

I think the "big secret" was probably something like release dates and games list for VC.

Isn't the 'big' secret the fact that there will be future downloads for Zelda (and other games)? Like more dungeons etc..? So it's lifespan is even longer?

Isn't the 'big' secret the fact that there will be future downloads for Zelda (and other games)? Like more dungeons etc..? So it's lifespan is even longer?

I thought that had debunked as not true.