NEurope
darthbane2k

One last secret - and its BIG!

My guesses would be:

1. That Nintendo have taken over Tesco and you will now be able to buy your shopping from connect24.

2. That the whole Wii console is a hoax to cover up a console that is five times more powerful then God himself and contains an entire universe.

Or 3. That the Wii has an inbuilt juicer.

Finally, someone says something we can all relate to.

I'M BAAAACK :D (f*** university. I don't have time for nothing....)

So another megaton? I'm back in time so...:)

I want more news about connect24 and online playing. I hope is something about that. Or more support for VC (like SS maybe.... :dream: :p)

The console is a prototype only and the FINAL system is unveiled on the 18th November 18th 2006.

A mechanism that shoots out PS3 and Xbox 360 discs when you put them into the Wii!

Seriously though, it'll probably be a new channel, gaming news perhaps?

well I still think its either going to be an add on hard drive and/or star points and achievements

Seeing as nintendo have been very guarded about sending out final units to reviewers I think they are hoping that this big secret will steal the PS3's thunder. IGN managed to get a dev unit and that didnt have any channels so my guess is that the secret revolves around the channels.

The controllers seem to of been finalised as does the hardware so I think its safe to say the secret doesnt revolve around them. I dont see it being a unanounced game, doesnt make sense to hide a huge launch title away.

So if its channel based what could it be? Most likely a DS tie in as has been said before, they have kept quiet about the DS capabilities of the Wii so its likely they will announce the DS link pretty soon. But its got to be a bit more than a simple link up. VC games on the DS sounds good, but not likely. I'm betting one some sort of onscreen DS functionality with Wii games.

Well, firstly i still believe that there isn't anymore secrets, i'm sure of it.

However the only secret (if there is one) which would be 'BIG' and make hardcore fans weak at the knees is:

Mario Galaxy IS a launch title. You'll find out on launch day in USA that it's availible on the shelf?

I thought the game has been in development for AGES, so surely it's finished by now? Also when asked in a interview if Mario was a launch title Nintendo responded 'Anything could happen'.

Well, thats a 'BIG' and 'SUPERB' secret if you ask me...

Well, firstly i still believe that there isn't anymore secrets, i'm sure of it.

However the only secret (if there is one) which would be 'BIG' and make hardcore fans weak at the knees is:

Mario Galaxy IS a launch title. You'll find out on launch day in USA that it's availible on the shelf?

But still won't be out in europe for 6 momths lol :cry: :cry: ::shrug: ::shrug:

But still won't be out in europe for 6 momths lol :cry: :cry: ::shrug: ::shrug:

Anyway they said they wanted it to have it available everywhere in march 2007 to may 2007 at the latest, basically they will be improving the controls, improving storyline so that everything is just being tidied up

What's the purpose of talking about 'secrets' that Nintendo has yet to reveal (and let us guess about them), and we don't wait for Nintendo to reveal them and stop speculating.

But.

I'd like to know...

Maybe it's the shop channel churning out more than just games - maybe, erm, music? videos? A collaboration with the Apple iTunes Music Store? A seperate channel for checking out your media (connect your SD filled with music and videos to the Wii and make it your Media Center!)? Oh, and a downloadable DVD Player (wich pays the license fee nicely, thank you). And here I went on speculating. Sigh.

Never thought the Megaton would be brought back, and for those who know that irony cannot be writen, I was being ironic. And off course, the same goes for those who don't know that irony can't be writen.

well for me the Megaton is ok.. for me it stands for something that is hyped beyond belief, but ends up beeing almost nothing.. like all the times there were rumors about "some big announcement"... nintendo on and so on..

MEGATON defined

1. megaton

In videogame folklore, when an announcement is due to be made that will "shake the foundations of gaming to its core", it is referred to as the "megaton". It inevitably turns out to be completely lame and non-eventful. Like perhaps a competition to go to some Xbox360 party in the US by yourself.

The PS6 release list will include Metal Gear Solid 24! !!!111!!!Megaton!!!111!!!

megaton-1.jpg

The megaton could be the that dvd thing... but it better be something really good :)

If it actually would end up being that the Wii will have a built in dvd i'd be really dissapointed about it being labeled out as a big final secret. Already have around 3 or 4 DVD players in my home. Doesn't need another one that practically does nothing for me. I actually don't know anyone that uses their console as a primarily dvd-player. They all got a dvd-player too.

But its something to appease hard core gamers not casual gamers the dvd drive would do that. Possibly Xfire support

ZOMFG PS3 IZ TEH PWN3D!1!!!!!11100 LOL N00bz0Rs!1

I'm sorry guys (and girls), but as a bit of an old fogie on this site, can someone please translate this quote from Tellyn888 ? ::shrug:

I assume this is some sort of text talk, either that or he was having a fit whilst typing it!

Isn't it obvious. The big unouncment is that their stock of wiis were destroyed by Sony's ninjas.

THOSE BASTERDS!!11!!>

I'm sorry guys (and girls), but as a bit of an old fogie on this site, can someone please translate this quote from Tellyn888 ? ::shrug:

I assume this is some sort of text talk, either that or he was having a fit whilst typing it!

Internet user to queen's speech convertor - patent pending.

Input -> ZOMFG PS3 IZ TEH PWN3D!1!!!!!11100 LOL N00bz0Rs!1

Mid convert -> S-zo My fucking god, PS3 is gonna get owned. i am excited, laugh out loud, Noobs!

Output -> Oh golly gosh, the playstation 3 brand seems to have hit a snag here. Look at all these new cretins.

Thanks! My kids are too young to use this type of writing at the moment. Suppose I'm going to have to learn it sooner or later.