NEurope
darthbane2k

One last secret - and its BIG!

There is one secret to the Wii to be revealed around launch and it is going to be "big", according to Nintendo of America´s president Reginald Fils-Aime.

GamePro confirmed that Reggie said that at a recent GameStop event, where store managers learned more about the new Nintendo console.

I can confirm that there was a GameStop retreat and Reggie did in fact say there will be another big Wii revelation around launch time.

Only recently, Perrin Kaplan promised "a couple of other surprises, (...) more details on a couple of different things" that would particularly please the hardcore gamers.

interesting, amyb it actually is a time machine....thats big.

I hate the godamn secrets!¬!!!!!!! >_>

easy its offline wifi multi play between wiis and game share just like ds i find it funny noone threads on this subject offline wifi and gamesharing both on and ofline :zzz:

Enough with the bloody secrets! It's not going to make the surprise any more spectalular by keeping it quiet for ages.

Oh no.

More pointless hype and in the end we get to know some release dates. yay.

1. The Nunchuk contains rumble.

2. The Wii is a DS Download Station.

3. Microsoft has partnered with Nintendo for the Virtual Console to allow Rare classics to be put on it, or be made into Wiimakes.

Omg, it's the hologram projector!

ZOMFG PS3 IZ TEH PWN3D!1!!!!!11100 LOL N00bz0Rs!1

They're being taken over by Milan Manderic!!!

(Sorry wrong forum!!! :P )

easy its offline wifi multi play between wiis and game share just like ds i find it funny noone threads on this subject offline wifi and gamesharing both on and ofline :zzz:

I've been expecting the Wii to have wireless LAN anyway, as I'm sure many have. If you're right, and Reggie's hoping jaws to drop if/when he announces this "big" secret he'd better think again. :laughing:

My guesses would be:

1. That Nintendo have taken over Tesco and you will now be able to buy your shopping from connect24.

2. That the whole Wii console is a hoax to cover up a console that is five times more powerful then God himself and contains an entire universe.

Or 3. That the Wii has an inbuilt juicer.

Silly,we all know the last secret is a a flame thrower so we can make toast in an instant

And to burn Sony fanboys :P

Hmmm... At this late stage, I can't beleive that Sony could half-inch any more ideas, so if there is another BIG secret, just let it out now.

If Nintendo did announce it and it was really big.I would laugh at Sony if they delayed it,then be angry cause 2 weeks later they would of just of announced a new feature like the one Nintendo just announced.