NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Twozzok

Clocks have gone back an hour.

Just a reminder that at 2am, the clocks went back to 1am. So now it is 1.40 not 2.40 as a lot of you probably think :o

Why don't they go back at 12?

It would make more sense. It's only 4:30 odd now. Hooray for the sun.

It's because people are less likely to be affected by it if its at 2am.

Also it has something to do with liquor laws (in Ireland anyway)

I got an extra hour in the club and an extra hour sleep kinda. I love it.... except it will now be dark at like 4:30pm :S

I did a marathon sleeep of 13 hours.. I got up because the clock said 12.. I could have gone an extra hour because it was only 11.. Curses!

I got an extra hour in the club and an extra hour sleep kinda. I love it.... except it will now be dark at like 4:30pm :S

Hmm... not quite- it's a little bit gloomy right now, and it's after 4:30pm. (the new one)

Woke up today and the time on my phone was 9:30. Fell asleep for a while and then when I woke up again, I went downstairs...the time on the TV was 9:25. I could've sworn that I went back in time.

This screwed me up for today. For some wierd butterfly/cascade effect the hassel of the clocks going back has led me to the state where i havent eaten all day, feeling stupidly knackered and tired, and having done none of the huge problem sheet I have to do for tomorrow 9am (if 9am is the real time, i dont know anymore :S).

Sigh, I hate seriess of inprobable events conspiring against me to screw me over.

Today I woke up at 7, when I was supposed to wake up at 8. Didnt realize it until 8. Then I watched Wheeler Dealers on TV.

Sign in to follow this