NEurope
Cube

The end of a console's life - Not all that bad.

I don't have much to collect anymore:

pelitva0.jpg

68 games. :)

kept beach spikers well hidden up there:heh:

Im not sure where this cheap games crap is coming from.No new players choice games will come because the console is dead.Soemthing like battilion wars will never be players choice

My collection of games can be found in club.ign.com under the name dukeTeddy. There's about 117 GC games in it. I'm still not satisfied. I want Battalion Wars, Chibi-Robo and Killer 7 the most off the remaining games before complete completion of GC-games. Yepp, you heard it. I want all the GC-games released, from little unknown, possible gems like Summoner 2 (US-exclusive game) to the afforementioned titles. GC-games seems to be easier to get a complete collection off and more appealing since the baddest graphics doesn't seem to appaling as in N64-games and the games are overall more polished.

As for prove, all multiplayer-games are at my parents home as I see no sense in having them home where I got no gamer-friends. Also, a lot of other games I've borrowed to my second cousin's girlfriend and my big brother. I'm also waiting super-patiently for Nintendo to release Game Eye for DS Lite (and maybe for GBA, GBA SP, GBM and DS Phat) so I can take a picture off my games to prove it. Not that I feel the need to do so. I've grown past the need to be believed. Now I only take that as a bonus.

Edit: My cell-phone has a camera on it, but I'm not sure it is Bluetooth-enabled as I've yet to get a new SIM-card. So, I haven't grown accustomed to my Nokia 8210 (I think that was my model). Also, I deleted the Bluetooth help files under WINDOWS-map in my laptop and I heard it's impossible to get those files back.

GameCube wasn't super awesome and it wasn't really bad. Lots of meh first party titles that should have been better and some third party titles that essentially carried the system. Ironic considering the N64 days.

In all actuality of all the best games on the 'Cube none were really Nintendo games. Even the ones that are from Nintendo were co-developed/developed by another team or company.

Lesson learned by Nintendo - man cannot live on bread alone.

Replace "man" with "gamers" and "bread" with "Nintendo-developed games" and you see what I'm getting at.

well I still have one or two titles I want to pick up for the cube.. but ill wait until they are dead cheap.. and they are Odama and jungle beat.. with the congos..

Ahhh Doshin the Giant, what a shit pointless game that was.

I actually quite like the game in a quirky kinda way.

I've still got a couple of games i'm working through on my GC, which include Metroid Prime 2 and Timespliiters: Future Perfect (i'm doing both on the hardest mode available), so my GC still has plenty of life left in it yet.

There is only one game i want for the GC atm which is Twilight Princess (due to my budget i can't get a Wii or the Wii version of the game till after Christmas)

I'm also playing through a lot of games. One includes Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door where I try to level up Paper Mario as high as possible. I currently have 99 Badge Points as level 34 or maybe it was 38. No matter, the point is that I'm still playing my GC on a daily basis.

I also tried out Prince of Persia: Sands of Time to play around with the character. The brightness on the little TV living area makes me think I might be able to spot places to go, whereas with my previous TV I didn't dare to have the brightness set too hight since I was recommended not to play videogames on an extended period of time with a high brightness. But, I was a little put off since it wasn't possible to add subtitles for the game. That's pretty important for me as it makes it easier to the dialogue.

Also, I found my copy of Waverace: Blue Storm and I want test it out after so many years after. After that, I got Lost Kingdom 1 & 2 I want to play again. This time I might enjoy it even more as I don't that many great games avaible right now.

I got Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance this week after wanting it for ages, and it was well worth paying £30 for.

Games on GC I still aim to get:

Pikmin

Pikmin 2

DK Jungle Beat

Four Swords Adventures

Baten Kaitos Origins (if it finally comes to Europe)

I actually quite like the game in a quirky kinda way.

That was a game I felt had real potential, kinda Sim City with a Nintendo twist, but after poor reviews all round I gave it a miss.

Yeah, I also enjoyed Doshin The Giant for a moment. But, it was a little hard to evolve the citizens. I especially liked merging a different coloured islander with another coloured islander. Really added an empathic emotion for my citizens. It was also a blast building a wall around the game area, so that I wouldn't be tempted to check out the outer edge, which by the way was the only way to kill off the giant ending the game.

Now, I only desperately want Battalion Wars, Chibi-Robo and Killer 7 to make my collection really something to marvel at. Later I will pick one GC-game after another with a more laidback attitude, so the sellers won't pick-up my desperation to purchase a game and totally ripping me off. That'd make me sad. Really sad. :.( :'( :(

Other games I'd like to point to is both Lost Kingdom games. Real gems, though a little unpolished and a couple of glitches. But, none to serious.