NEurope
Tellyn

Wii Invite You to Play

"We want to do something in return for our most loyal members, which is why we will invite selected VIPs from all over Europe to special events spread across the continent."

No it doesn't.

OK, it doesn't. :D Rest assured if I win the chance, which I probably won't, I'll be there camera at the ready and writing a preview of the software and console. :)

Portugal's in Europe isn't it? The 'loop' is all over Europe, so you've got a chance.

Hmm this got me thinkin... on there site it says "We want to do something in return for our most loyal members"

Now that makes me think that there gonna pick people who have alot of Nintendo stuff... so just incase any of us lot get picked i think we should all post how much stuff we have registerd on there site.

So if you look down the right hand side in the VIP lounge you can see how many products you have registerd.

For me i have registerd 71.. and thats without all the games that have come from Game without a VIP card

I really hope I know someone from here that will go.What are the odds :heh:

Someone from here is going to win. I have a very strong feeling.

It won't be me if it's the amount of Nintendo stuff you buy...i import most of my Nintendo games so i hardly have any registered on my VIP account...fingers crossed it's nothing to do with that and it's just people selected at random.

I think it will be something to do with the date you made your account, i dont think they would pick someone that has just signed up.

Got my Invitation yesteryay for London!

Nintendo must love me more than any of you dorks.

Regards

Blender.. "superfan"

Got my Invitation yesteryay for London!

Nintendo must love me more than any of you dorks.

Regards

Blender.. "superfan"

Somehow I don't believe you when they said 'THE LUCKY PEOPLE WILL BE CONTACTED NEXT WEEK'.

Somehow I don't believe you when they said 'THE LUCKY PEOPLE WILL BE CONTACTED NEXT WEEK'.

Yep Tellyn has a point

Also, the thing was only put on the site yesterday! There's no way they'll send out invitations on the very same day...

Also, if he had have gotten one he'd have been right over here on the forum yesterday with a post containing plentiful ZOMG!!!11111!!1

:( I guess i wont get picked if its off that.

however :

site visits = 493. wow, i never knew.

or is it off stars? 11,510, my overall if i didnt/hadnt spend any of them.

03/05/02

Ahh the memorys

Same here! Remember registering etc..loved the idea of the stars and had high hopes for the catalogue, it all turned out to be crap quite frankly..but anyway thats another moan for another day. ;)

Good Luck everyone.

Apparently I've only been a member since 2005... That can't be right. O.o

I remember going on that site for like, at least more than a year. Pretty much since I got my GC I think. So what the hell?

Anyway, chances of me winning are nihil. Still hope it'd be someone from here though; would be nice to hear the impressions.

I've already got one, doesn't bother me

What do you mean when you say "I've already got one"?

A Wii

ZOMFG no way!)!!!£<!".........

I hope i get picked. That Wii tour is in Manchester a day before until a day after the Wii's released, so theres no point really. I'll go anyway, just to paly it and maybe take some friends to show them how it plays, without giving them a go on mine, i dont like it when other people play my games....

This is a nice idea from Nintendo and I was hoping they would do something like this. I hope I get picked but I doubt I will! Been a member since 04/05/02, registered 41 products, stars earned: 15,415.

Maybe we'll get some free stuff if we go like a Wiimote pack if you show them your preorder slip?

I reckon you get some-sort of goodie bag with a 'Wii' shirt etc....?

We start finding out today don't we?

Stars Earned: 15,910 (7,410 remain)

Site Visits: 1143

Nintendo probably won't start today, but sometime mid-week.

Stars Earned: 19,810

Stars Now: 3,310

Site Visits: 1233

Surveys Completed: 4

Products Registered: Life, the Universe, Everything

Keeping fingers crossed I hear something.