NEurope
Tellyn

Wii Invite You to Play

As a Nintendo VIP, you’re probably as excited as we are about the upcoming launch of our new console. Chances are you’ve seen all the Wii Experience videos on Wii.com already, wishing it were you holding that Wii Remote and experiencing a new generation of gaming first-hand.

But while you will have to wait for December 8 to bring the Wii console home, we don’t want you to have to wait until then to get your first taste. We want to do something in return for our most loyal members, which is why we will invite selected VIPs from all over Europe to special events spread across the continent.

You’ll get the full VIP treatment, and – most importantly – access to all the available games to play to your heart’s content.

Whatever you do, just make sure that the details in your membership profile are correct. After all, it would be a shame to miss out on this opportunity simply because your contact details were outdated, preventing us from getting in touch with you.

We’ll be contacting the lucky members from next week onwards, so keep an eye on your mailboxes. It could be you wielding the Wii Remote real soon…

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/article.do?elementId=3b9TOP_qNOnCS4gOTtP7v_6_f__bpg4i

OK, this is treating loyal members well. This is great news if you get picked next week, I hope it's just random.

Sounds good, although if this is done at any time other than a weekend, I wouldn't be able to go even if I was picked. :(

You know what...an option to change your profile would be nice on the site...

Exactly...

And damn...I haven't registered half of my games :0...

In the VIP lounge on the right half way down!

It best not be like only ten people get picked or something, or they'll have alot of pist people.

It is definitely a good idea on their part though. Suppose this is their way of doing the thing which they did with the DS vip packs.

For some reason, I re-read this post and it just seems to me that my english is pretty bad. I'm crap with words.

I saw this a while ago, I would love to get picked.

It's only just been put on the site... :D

I've just read it. Sounds cool!

I wonder if it's random, or if they'll consider certain things..

It's fun to get picked for such an event, I was lucky to get picked for the GameCube pre-launch party, back in the days :rolleyes. I'm sure back then it had to do with me being a member of the official Dutch Nintendo club untill it was cancelled. I can't rely on that though ;). Anyway, I got the invitation through old-fashioned mail, so make sure not only your e-mail address is correct, but also your actual address!

They're going to have to think of the 'everyone can play' by schedualing it on a weekend.

Ooo I hope I get picked. Don't care which day it's on, I'd make the journey wherever. Wheee!

It's only just been put on the site... :D

RSS reader, sent me a message at 14:38/2:38

You posted this at 4:48. :D

untitled1copyaq0.jpg

Wow I hope some (including me!) gets picked on this forum! Wouldn't it be brilliant if we could have honest feedback from members?

Finally all these years of been a star whore, will finally pay off.........The power of the Wii shall be mine.

Wow I hope some (including me!) gets picked on this forum! Wouldn't it be brilliant if we could have honest feedback from members?

Ill let you know what i think in exactly 14 days :D:D

I hope it isn't based on NoE forum activity... I visit that forum at most five times a year, but log on to the main site daily.

I wonder if i'll be picked? mmmm

BUT like Stocka said, 'where do you go?' 'Where is it?'.

By the sounds of it, they will bring the Wii to you...

"We want to do something in return for our most loyal members, which is why we will invite selected VIPs from all over Europe to special events spread across the continent."

No it doesn't.