NEurope
Dante

Kororinpa

didn't realise this was out quite so soon, not the kind of thing I'm looking for on my wii at the moment, want a good adventure to keep me going since I completed Zelda....does anyone know what this is retailing at?

So, is anyone picking this up come Friday? I have a few 360 games that I want traded in so I will probably get this with the credit note. I hoping I have unlocked Super Excite mode on ExciteTruck before then though....

I've got it pre-ordered from Amazon. I wasn't 100% sure about it but I can't wait another month for SSX Blur to come out which will be my next purchase, so I decided to splash out. It's £35 from Amazon btw.

So, is anyone picking this up come Friday? I have a few 360 games that I want traded in so I will probably get this with the credit note. I hoping I have unlocked Super Excite mode on ExciteTruck before then though....

I'll be using Gamestation credit notes as well for this. Still looking forward to it. I'm getting really 'into' my Wii again and want some new games to play on it. So the more the better! :)

Excitetruck is great, so lets hope this is the same! :yay:

I've got it pre-ordered from Amazon. I wasn't 100% sure about it but I can't wait another month for SSX Blur to come out which will be my next purchase, so I decided to splash out. It's £35 from Amazon btw.

Wasn't it meant to be a budget title at £20?

Wasn't it meant to be a budget title at £20?

yeah I thought that, that's why further up the thread I asked how much it was retailing at.

Deffo getting this. Gonna wait till ExciteTruck is bargain bin 2nd hand material before picking that up.

I think I'm gonna buy this. The only thing bad in most reviews is that it's not that very long, but with the little gametime I have left, every game starts to take ages.

I passed on Excitetruck, might be hard when I actually get in the store and see them both.... hmmm.

I had my eyes on this game from the very beginning, gotta love the boxart :P

In Holland this game is selling for the same price as ExciteTruck, 45 euro. That's a great deal to me. Getting 'm both :D

Deffo getting this. Gonna wait till ExciteTruck is bargain bin 2nd hand material before picking that up.

think this will end up being bargain material before excite truck does.

IGN UK REVIEW - 6.0

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/766/766690p1.html

Unfortunately, just as the game's visual charms and crafty level designs are pulling you in, it's all over. Kororinpa tragically feels like an unfinished game, never realising its full potential. There are only 40 levels, with a handful of secret ones to unlock. However, because many of the early stages feel like basic tutorials, teaching you how to effectively manipulate the environments, things only becoming challenging around level 20. It's possible to rocket through the main adventure in about three hours and then there's nothing much else to do beyond beating your best times or trying to unlock the remaining secret stages.
Closing Comments

It’s hard not to warm to Kororinpa. The game’s cuter-than-cute visual style, jolly soundtrack and cunning level design are tough difficult to resist, assuming you're not a stone-hearted misery. However, simply too much of the game feels either half-finished or rough around the edges. There aren't enough levels, challenge is practically non-existant and the ill-conceived camera is an endless source of annoyance. It is possible to have fun with Kororinpa but that’s more to do with its boundless charm than gameplay polish.

Hmmm, not to sure about buying this at full price now, I mean 30 odd quid for 3 hours play! I may play the waiting game and see what you guys think of it, just like I did with Excite Truck.

I was still gonna buy this tomorrow even with ign review (they give alot of games ridiculous scores), but the price is kinda killing it for me. hmm, gonna check out the store tomorrow and decide then what to get.

I've got this arriving from Amazon today. I was a bit put off by the price but I'm desperate for a new Wii game so decided to go for it. Will post a review over the weekend when I've played it.

Wario Smooth moves was a short game but it didn't stop people from buying it did it?

I'II be buying my copy once I have the cash to spare.

Just picked this up at Gamestation, will post my thoughts when I get around to playing it as I bought Crackdown aswell.

I like it. You''ll finish it in no time though if the game is like the first world, quite easy.

It's a Nintendo game ain't it? I got Stars with it, which don't seem to be working. May have to ring customer services...if i can be bothered. :)

I like it. You''ll finish it in no time though if the game is like the first world, quite easy.

It's a Nintendo game ain't it? I got Stars with it, which don't seem to be working. May have to ring customer services...if i can be bothered. :)

sometimes games that are released on Friday can't be registered till the following Monday. NOE sometimes forget to upload/turn on the VIP Code thing....

Just checked my stars and they wont go in either, must be as Gentleben said.

I watched a few videos of this the other day which got me kind of interested in it, but I'm still really enjoying Excite Truck and DKRDS so I've got no plans to get it right now.

Might try and bargain bucket it though later on down the line. :wink:

Just checked my stars and they wont go in either, must be as Gentleben said.

Where stars are concerned I'm rarely wrong.

My stars worked.

I can't see myself keeping this. Its short, pretty boring and repetitive and downright unconfortable to play.

I can see why people would enjoy it as its not a bad game, just a tad dull.

Should get a refund via ebay.