NEurope
darthbane2k

UK Wii Tour - Details FINALLY!

29 November

Sheffield University

30 November - 2 December

Meadowhall, Sheffield

Woohoo, 2 chances to play, and even better I work in Meadowhall!

You mean 4 chances?

Finally, I can go to an event. I love Sheffield!

You're 19 and your mum wont let you do what you want?

Yeah becuse I havent got a Car and I got specal Needs

I have got two chances to play the Wii one at Bluewater or one at lakeside, Will get platty to come along!

wow... can't wait untill the tour get's round my town here in Denmark... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... cough.. i will probably be here around 2009

I have got two chances to play the Wii one at Bluewater or one at lakeside, Will get platty to come along!

Guess i'll be seeing you there. I'll be f***ed if i'm going to Gatwick airport, even though its closer.

Aww shit, not the Arndale centre...it's going to be overrun with chavs...

hmmmm damn yeah. That new part of the Arndale doesnt seem to have been found by the chavs yet, so maybe they could do it there.

That bit infront of the new Starbucks, with those spiralling stairs, someone did a fashion show there once. Or they could do it infront of what was the Gadget shop. That massive open area, with those stairs leading up to Streetwise sports, that wouldnt be good for chavs i think, plus GAME is right down that way ish, so people could go there straight after and get one.

16 - 18 November

Bluewater Shopping Centre, Kent

I'll be there! :bouncy: I'm so up for looking like a mentalist flailing the wiimote at the screen in front of a crowd of chavs! Bring it on! :grin:

Its coming to my Uni 2 days before Wii launches!!

Woot!!

That is so convenient, you'd swear Nintendo was organising things just to suit you!

Good Food Show, London

22 - 26 November

Good Food Show, Birmingham NEC

24 - 26 November

UK Golf Show, Birmingham NEC

1 - 6 December

Clothes Show Live 2006 (what?!), Birmingham NEC

4-10 December

Luton Airport

Gatwick Airport

11 - 17th December

Gatwick South

Stanstead Airport

Can I just say that Nintendo are being very clever with the above choices!! Just think of the demographics for the above shows/places.

I go to the food show every year and it's full of the middle aged type. The golf show, god knows, but imagine the fun they'll have with sports!! Clothes show... WOMEN 18-60!!

Very, very clever!!

You mean 4 chances?

Finally, I can go to an event. I love Sheffield!

oh yeah, u from sheffield then?

Nintendo is so mean why cant there be one at Stockport and I cant go to Manchester one becuse my mum is meen

Lol, dude, If you want you can come with me...I'll be going to the Arndale centre the day before launch to try out some games :D...btw, I live in Stockport too...

hmmmm damn yeah. That new part of the Arndale doesnt seem to have been found by the chavs yet, so maybe they could do it there.

That bit infront of the new Starbucks, with those spiralling stairs, someone did a fashion show there once. Or they could do it infront of what was the Gadget shop. That massive open area, with those stairs leading up to Streetwise sports, that wouldnt be good for chavs i think, plus GAME is right down that way ish, so people could go there straight after and get one.

Yaaah. If you're going, I'll see you there on the 7th :D...maybe ;)

oh yeah, u from sheffield then?

I'm currently at the Uni of Sheffield. I can go to Wednesday (I'll just tell my boss I'm busy with uni work) and Saturday.

I might have to try to get there for the saturday at Meadowhell...

Meet some of you guys?

Lol, dude, If you want you can come with me...I'll be going to the Arndale centre the day before launch to try out some games :D...btw, I live in Stockport too...

Yaaah. If you're going, I'll see you there on the 7th :D...maybe ;)

No thanks becuse I wait and it might be in game

Where is Leeds?????? Damn Takeo gets Nintendo going to his university. Excuse me while i go off and cry :(

i wonder where in the Uni they'll be-probs whitworth hall since its in the middle f the campus and on oxford road (the busiest bus route in Europe apparently)

Woah man really?

I feel bad now.

Honestly same here too.

Sorry for being hard on you in the past Canand.

That is so convenient, you'd swear Nintendo was organising things just to suit you!

They always were a more personal company!

Cant wait to be honest! I look forward to seeing all you Irish N-E'rs at Toy4BigBoys on Friday 10th then??

I'll be there! :bouncy: I'm so up for looking like a mentalist flailing the wiimote at the screen in front of a crowd of chavs! Bring it on! :grin:

Guess i'll be seeing you there. I'll be f***ed if i'm going to Gatwick airport, even though its closer.

Well if your lucky you may see me and platty there but seeing as it there form thursday to saturday for both lakeside and bluewater I will be going either on the thursday they get there or on a friday.

Dammit, nowhere near Oxford, and I go back home on the 3rd, so the Sheffield and Meadowhall ones are a few days too early :(. I guess Ill have to wait until launch.

I'll go to the one in London 'Good Food Show' anyone else planning on going to that one?

Nah, NEC is soooo much better!!! Oz Clarke wine tasting.... Mmmmmmm!! :yay: