NEurope
Dante

Tales of Graces

A sequel to Tales of Legendia on Wii doesn't make much sense unless they port the prequel aswell.

Tales of Symphonia by it's turn was a prequel to Tales of Phantasia, that came out on SNES (only in Japan though).

Ohh well, if it's RPG and it's from Namco... I'm sure to get it.

Didn't they bring out the english version of ToPhantasia on the GBA I do believe.

Didn't they bring out the english version of ToPhantasia on the GBA I do believe.
Very wattered down version, infact... completly f*cked port, not only did they spoil the battle system as they spoiled the hand pixel-drawn graphics personality, color pallete, removed singed theme song... and more importantly... changed radically the history/argument, for the worse and so it got a kids age rating.

More information here. (and that's just the tip of the iceberg)

Very wattered down version, infact... completly f*cked port, not only did they spoil the battle system as they spoiled the hand pixel-drawn graphics personality, color pallete, removed singed theme song... and more importantly... changed radically the history/argument, for the worse and so it got a kids age rating.

More information here. (and that's just the tip of the iceberg)

I em down...loaded it :heh:

And I thought it was really rather good haven't completed it yet but probably about 40% through. Liked it, looked good, and battle system was fine for a handheld game.

As JR said to VKM "He has been Trumped"

*thread ressurect*

Pretty please, please, please... please.

tales_survey.JPG

Survey me! Take my vote you dastards! :yay:

well the font is a bit hard to read but it looks good for nintendo :D

From GoNintendo

New Tales game to be announced next week

Tales of Destiny 2 is being released on the PSP this week in Japan. Now that Bandai Namco has finished up that project, they are already moving onto their next…another Tales game. No information is known about the title yet, which leaves it up for discussion. Just which platform will the new Tales game be announced for? Funny that we see a survey about the Tales series ealier today, and now we find out that a new one is in the works.

You know I filled in that page exactly the same as pedro, and its only because its true. It would be dumb to move it to Microsoft, as they don't really have a fan base there. Ps3 isn't looking too hot, or the psp. Wii and DS all the way. Infact I think they need to bring the tales of the world series back to nintendo also. I liked how the survey URL said DO_NOT_COPY_THIS_LINK

well hope this turns out to be for the Wii. after a drought the DS now has a flood of RPG's (some good some not so good) so give us a bit of Wii RPG love instead and whilst I them please make sure they get a PAL release this year, I need something to play on!

If they announced a direct sequal to Symphonia with all the characters coming back I will have a heart attack, to which someone will have to find a half-elf to yell out "RESURRECTION" to bring me back so i can play the game.

Lloyld and Sheena FTW!

If they announced a direct sequal to Symphonia with all the characters coming back I will have a heart attack, to which someone will have to find a half-elf to yell out "RESURRECTION" to bring me back so i can play the game.

Lloyld and Sheena FTW!

haha forgot how much of a Symphonia fan you are!

Not as much as me, but he's a nutcase.

So if i'm a nutcase, what does that make you? haha :bouncy:

Imagine how great a year this would be if we got a direct sequal to Smyphonia AND we also get the OVA this year too.. wohoooooooo :bouncy:

I was thinking the exact same thing as I was typing it and I came to the conclusion of something along the lines of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

this just got posted on gonintendo:

RUMOR - Tales of Phantasia on DS, Tales of the Abyss + sequel for Wii?

February 17th, 2007

Earlier this week we posted news that Bandai Namco is due to announce a new “Tales” title as early as Monday of this coming week. Now Jeux-France is reporting on what games they believe will be announced. They also state that their information is in no way official…nothing has been confirmed as of right now.

- Tales of Phantasia 2 to DS, 2d gameplay, to be announced on Monday

- Tales of the Abyss remake for Wii, due out May in Japan

- Tales of (the) Harmony heading to Wii, Sequel to Tales of the Abyss, start of Harmony takes place 10 minutes after end of Abyss

Once again, this is NOT official information…purely rumor for now. I guess we will find out if this is right come Monday! Thanks to Falconion for the heads up.

make of it what you will.....

Good times ahead if that does turn out to be true. It will be nice to see some Tales love being shown on the Nintendo front.

A bit off topic but when is the Tales game on the DS due out in the west? Anyone know? I know its supposed to be bad but I will give it a whirl anyway.

Tales of the Abyss was the only other Tales game that looked any good but since it never made it to a European release on the PS2 this would be awesome if this rumour turns out to be true.

Remember guys, make sure to grab all of these and maybe then we'll get our Symphonia sequel.

If tales of the abyss is happening on wii... that's like a dream come true for me.

I really want it to be true.

If the phantasia 2 they talk about is good, I'll surely buy it, I'm rooting for artwork equal to the original though, not psone or gba.

Also... Tales of the Harmony beggining 10 minutes after abyss? lol, normally they give like 6 months, two years...

Why 10 minutes? was that the time the main character needed to go to the bathroom after all that?

If that'll turn out to be true, I don't see how ANYONE could complain about 3rd party support. I mean, we haven't even had E3/replacement press event yet and the games are stacking up.

I mean, one Tales game, rock on, but two? Hell yeah.

I'd love it if there was 2 cause that means more RPG love for the Wii,and it would really show what support the Wii has.

the wii could become such a niche console for RPG's if this kind of support keeps gathering pace...

Yeah I suppose wii controls would be good, but I think they wouldn't want to change the formula too much, I'm all for being more involved, but I don't want to have to do a 5 arm slashing combo and then use the nunchuk + wii remote to do a rising falcon or something. One thing I did say on the survey which should be included in later tales games was a 4 person unison attack compound skill. I would love a couple of those.

Personally I think Namco should make nintendo the flag ship of the tales series, mainly because final fantasy is a game that will sell the playstation while tales wouldn't be considered to in the same way. Final fantasy has the edge over the tales series in that they have been established in other continents far longer than any tales game. With only side stories or spin off titles making it to nintendo, bringing the main titles in the tales series to nintendo consoles wouldn't be a bad idea.