NEurope
Dante

Tales of Graces

According to Korean gaming website VideogamerX.net, as well as Sword of Legendia, Namco is also working on another RPG - Tales of Heart for the Nintendo Wii.

Cubed3

Dante should become a news reporter for this site..

I recommend him, have you ever been offered a job here Dante?

Please, please, please please.

Oh... Team Symphonia please (No Team Destiny)

I'm with you on that one.

I think Dante used to work for us, under the name Kigan. Also, bear in mind, that you simply can't just copy and paste news for the main site. You can quote, but it ain't that simple. Then, you have to use coding such as HTML to actually get the stuff on the mainsite.

Yeah, it's very time consuming. And couple that with the fact that us newsies have things such as uni and...jobs, and social lives, it's more like a second life. :heh:

On-topic: Oooo, new tales game.

Nice, that would be lovely. I started playing ToS through yesterday in multiplayer, it's really quite good fun.

But still I've not really played a new killer RPG for many years, It sure would be nice to have something on the scale of Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy 6 and 7 or Vagrant Story on the way...

And is it just me, or have graphics in RPGs gone waaay down since the PS1 era (skies of arcadia and shenmue notwithstanding)?? I mean, the Final Fantasys, Chrono Cross, Alundra etc all had prerendered backdrops, which looked absolutely beautiful, even though they meant that the camera was static, but I'd take pre renders over full motion camera in an RPG any day.

Update - After just a short time, neo2046 of NeoGAF has confirmed this is actually fake. But a Tales game will inevitably arrive at some point. Stay tuned! [/Quote]

Aw well, that was quick and painless.

Aw well, that was quick and painless.

Thank you for that, but as Unlucky Alf from the Fast Show said: "Bugger."

Surely it's only a matter of time for a tales game to find its way onto a new Nintendo system. Tales of Symphonia was a bit of a cult classic.

Are the games like Sword of whatever Tales games too? Or spinoffs? Because I made a topic about Sword of Legendia a while back.

Yeah its definately fake unfortunately, but I hear Sword of Legendia is the sequel to Tales of Legendia, although I have a feeling it won't be a proper RPG and more like how that Dragon Quest Swords looks :hmm:

Yeah its definately fake unfortunately, but I hear Sword of Legendia is the sequel to Tales of Legendia, although I have a feeling it won't be a proper RPG and more like how that Dragon Quest Swords looks :hmm:
A sequel to Tales of Legendia on Wii doesn't make much sense unless they port the prequel aswell.

Tales of Symphonia by it's turn was a prequel to Tales of Phantasia, that came out on SNES (only in Japan though).

Ohh well, if it's RPG and it's from Namco... I'm sure to get it.

Least it's confirmed to be fake.I really want a good RPG like ToS or BK soon-ish on the Wii.I need my RPGs >.<

Least it's confirmed to be fake.I really want a good RPG like ToS or BK soon-ish on the Wii.I need my RPGs >.<

Yeah like me and pedro have been discussing in the Tales of the Tempest thread, the RPG scene on DS/Wii is rather worrying. The most irritating thing is that RPGs on Wii have so much potential.

man >_< i was excited when i started reading this thread. As i kept on reading the 'News' was confirmed fake :(

I want another ToS!!!

According to Korean gaming website VideogamerX.net, as well as Sword of Legendia, Namco is also working on another RPG - Tales of Heart for the Nintendo Wii.

Cubed3

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

whoops didn't read the last couple posts.

at least we have tales of the tempest to look forward to

at least we have tales of the tempest to look forward to

Erm.. judging from how it sounds it doesn't seem worth being excited about.

Erm.. judging from how it sounds it doesn't seem worth being excited about.

It's not it got 29/40 in famitsu

Flip, an emotional rollercoaster of a thread...

Tales of Heart... amazement!

Cancelled... boo.

Still got Tales of Sword... phew.

Its now not meant to worth looking forward to... nooo!

i was right not to believe it, this kind of stuff should not be listed as news but rumours unless it's concrete and not from some poster on some thread.

*thread ressurect*

Pretty please, please, please... please.

tales_survey.JPG

Survey me! Take my vote you dastards! :yay: