NEurope
Alterego

Soul calibur 2

i was just wondering what your favourite characters or character in soul calibur 2 for the game cube is?

Link, has to be Link.

I created my own custom combo for him that you simply CAN'T avoid eh Alterego?

ARG i can and i do arvoid every now and then but it is devistating but i just anoy you with muy grabs lol! :heh: and my favourite characters must be Yoshimitsu and Astaroth whom both have realy anoying attacks :heh: eh cheapshot!!

ifirjjkt.jpg

Take The quiz yourself!

Don't even THINK of grabbing me again! Getting grabbed after blocking your combos is an absolute bastard! I'll bring out red Link next time biatch!

I always go with Talim. I love fast characters with good attack. Gets bruised easily though - you just can't use her defensively.

I wouldn't say I've got a fav, they're all great!

I'd say it depends who I'm fighting against and how I want to fight that makes me pick certain characters!

Talim, she has sweet combos, Cassandra, she has heavy attacks and shes not slow like Nightmare and...Astaroth(forgive me on the names)and Link :)

I started out by using Link, but these days i tend to use Maxi and Sophita. Awesome game i believe.

Mitsurugi, Damascus Sword. Boosts attack to 170%, boosts defense by 50%.

I love the game. Finished it 100%, and after 115 hrs, you can bet I'm good.

Honourable mentions go to Maxi, Kilik, Astaroth , Link and Ivy.

"You'll be in hell, before me;" As my brothers discovered only today.

I started playing with Necrid and I'm still playing with Necrid. I like hime because he isn't too slow and has some good short-range and mid-range attacks.

Where's Link in all these posts?! He's awesome!! I'm untouchable with that little Elf. :p

I made this awesome combo with him that Alterego HATES; I heavy roundhouse slash him into the air, bow and arrow him in midair and before he touches the ground I do a triple downward stab combo -- that sucka takes off a whopping 3/5th of his energy bar with Link's normal Master Sword. :awesome: (Extra weapons are for wimps :p)

SC4 better be online!

(Extra weapons are for wimps :p)

Weapons! period. are for wimps. Pride is only justified when you are woopin' some major inferno-ass with the bloody butterfly net (on max difficulty). Not that I can, but if...

My character of choice must be Nightmare. I like his hair. He also reminds me of myself, so I felt rather obliged to aid this timid fellow in his queste for whatever pisses him of. I also noticed a slight disfigurement in his right hand - I broke my hand once when I hit a rather hard wall, AND I was pissed of at the time; see the connection? I have no hair though... And then there is the matter of his sword. A very long sword it is. I'm not going to touch that line though. Too much class. But let me state this; the man with the larger sword should win. Plain and simple.

TAKI rules yeah (she's got the move) lol

she is the faster to avoid and attack.not too powerful but i don't care.

Talim for her speed and ultra attack combos, they totally thrashed my friend the other day ^^

usually I use Raphael, becouse doing combo's with him is simple :D

ok, but seriously I've loved Ivy, her moves and japanese voice roxor :>

I used Talim and Sophitia. I like Ivy too, she is in fact the coolest in the game, but my strongest is Sophitia.

Mitsurugi for me. He is a god in his own right. If not i use Talim :)