NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Stocka

Time Lengthy Bosses

Enchanted Arms:

[****************Lord of Earth - On this right now, it takes long enough for you to use Atsuma's move to prevent him from regenerating, and even after it gets repetively long.[/color]

Then get the EX to 100 before the battle. :)

Then get the EX to 100 before the battle. :)

lol well yes, i've done it now anyway (comepleted it two weeks ago). Now that you mention it though I don't know why i didn't at the time, as I did for the other bosses after.

I also had trouble with the final boss in Paper Mario 2....but 2 bosses i had big trouble was (when i was a kid) were Wendy O'Koopa in Super Mario 3! I just couldnt kill her, and I remember in my anger knocking a drink over and being sent to bed lol! Another boss (in my teens) was the thing in the whale in Ocarina of Time (the 3rd boss) . I just didn't know what to do. Nowadays, im doing fine on bosses, just reached the final boss in Mario and Luigi : PIT, tho.....

King K Rool on Donkey Kong 64 takes ages, not particularly challenging, but rather time consuming to complete with the 5 phases of each character having to hit him 4 times with each Kong, 20 times all up.

Sign in to follow this