NEurope
Tellyn

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

GameStation....used....£25...

I passed and got Soul Calibur 2, Wave Race Blue Storm, Viewtiful Joe and Billy Hatcher for £20 instead.

I'm still keeping an out out for a good deal on it. (And LttP, Links Awakening and Oracle of Ages/Seasons)

GameStation....used....£25...

I passed and got Soul Calibur 2, Wave Race Blue Storm, Viewtiful Joe and Billy Hatcher for £20 instead.

I'm still keeping an out out for a good deal on it. (And LttP, Links Awakening and Oracle of Ages/Seasons)

Great deal.

On a side note, that whole Gameboy Advance Connectivity really sucked. I got Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and that was a really frustrating game. On one hand it had all the hallmarks of greatness, but fell short die to no story and a real lack of variety in the game.

It was a rel disappointment as it was such a beautiful game and I really wanted to love it.

Oh, one small thing about Four Swords, if you're playing it in single player, you don;t need a GBA do you?

It's optional, you can play with a GC controller if you want. The GBA sections just come up on the screen as a GBA on screen.

It's optional, you can play with a GC controller if you want. The GBA sections just come up on the screen as a GBA on screen.

Thanks mate, I'm seriously thinking of getting this even though it's pricey. So many great games I still need to pick up.

I picked up Fire Emblem in the end, awesome game!

The better choice of the two for a fully decked out single player adventure. But Four Swords Adv. is not without its merits.

Backstabbing ftw! What other games are you still looking to pick up Zechs?

The better choice of the two for a fully decked out single player adventure. But Four Swords Adv. is not without its merits.

True, I find enjoyment in throwing my comrades into a deep chasm of doom. Cough.

If time allows I may play through this again before the Wii arrival as its the only Zelda game that I have only finished once.

Well, I didn't pick up Pikmin at the time, so I'm looking for that, and I also want RE2 and RE3, Star Fox Assault and Crazy Taxi.

I tend to browse through eBay a lot and look for deals. I have about 25 games, and I think I've got most of the classics.

Is there still chance for a DS version, i mean how many have played Four swords on GBA, not many I think...

I can't play Four Swords on my GB (Link to the Past version), none of my friends have it. I wish it had single player...

I'm sure if it was highly requested then we would get Four Swords Dual Swordsmen or something like that. Wi-Fi options would be good too.

GameStation had around 4 copies of 4SA, and one copy of 4SA+Link cable. All £24.99. Naturally, I took the one with the link cable, they didn't have one, so gave my £5 off. With student discount: £18.

I love this game.

Bought this game last year, it's alright i guess. Multiplayer is a hoot, which is all i ever play this game for now.

I bought this game a few days after it was released. It was fun but the single player was far to short and to easy. I beat it in a couple of days.

There is one good thing about this game. You can pick it up at any time and play a level. I still like to get the fire rod, get in formation and burn everything in my path.

This game was simply awesome. My favourite level was when you had to infiltrate hyrule castle...so good :D